Posts by Anpanromane

ummm....

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

So that's the second big producer, he produced/had a hand in a lot of Ariana songs included 7 rings :pepe-loop:

Taehyun has already done it several times and antis have a field day with that but he never guilt tripped, it's either after a joke (putting yeonjun in the fridge at 1 million sales) or fear it won't work out like in lollapalooza when it ended up having tons of moas. As long as it's not forceful, using the parasocial relationship, there's no issue, it's their job and they are promoting it.

People forget that Weverse is not only Hybes. The way they shrug they shoulder and redirect complaining Moas to BH about subs I think Weverse is not only a Hybe company. So the magazine and the music critics who post articles in it also talk about other groups, not only Hybe groups. Overall the biggest groups in the us are the one they mentioned. Personally I think the article is heavily biased and not even mentioning TXT TCC album achievements? Best album? Longest album run in BB last year? They talked a bit about Minisode too and a lot of paragraphs about the other groups so I think this article is based on this critics taste.

:pepe-shrug:

yeah me too

It's too bad because a few other thinkpieces were great and i still rever weverse mag for those amazing member interview and photoshoot we've been getting the past comebacks but yeah it's about individuals, but there has to be a guideline or like someone higher up to approve those articles

Why do Weverse magazine felt the need to include other groups and why do fandoms need to talk about txt to balance it.... (i shouldn't have commented lol)

On another note, Diesel Yeonjun is fiiiiiiiiine, I love the color combination

Geeze, the member articles for hybe groups are amazing and there are some thinkpieces from there that were great but I do see the problem here with how they put things together. Clearly I would have preferred to see txt's achievements not linked to other groups as they are largely self sufficient and I get why you'd see it as insulting for skz.

That being said it doesn't mean you can bring up hybe groups like this :pepe-wink:

funny how hybe talked about all this supposed tactics for stray kids success (even for a possible future success) but they forgot to mention how many versions txt album had, the fact that txt has been going to us' talk shows since debut, and lol valley of lies was sent to radios so...

and magic had tons of promotion, including a digital autograph version so it can debut on hot100 (it didn't)

the effort to downplay skz is so pitiful in every way

"tons of promotion" for a bside maybe but not that much? And they had 3 versions and a jewel case. Damn I'm such a fake moa I missed out on the digital autograph version :pepe-cringe:

1) don't tell me you're one of those with that screenshot of the weverse version, which costs way more with shipping, and the target versions overall weren't that cheap.

2) collabs were entirely outside of the concerned albums

don't worry republic is doing as much for every group of theirs unfortunately

:pepe-life-support:

I’m not an EDM fan. This part is ok so far but I can see how just the instrumental part would drive me crazy. But Taehyun vocal in the end. Lol I keep replaying it.

:excited-bee:

me too, admittedly, can't we just leave the monster alive? was my least favorite track off TDC: Magic but it grew on me, there's a healing factor to their songs and the lyrics always are good (plus for CWJLTMA the choreo we had later on was amazing)

:pepe-joy::pepe-joy::pepe-joy:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

she will need 101, i'm coming

:peperun::pepe-shoooketh:

I need to read some of these kpop webtoons at some point but they just seem so boring to me, maybe this song will get me to finally look into them

I haven't caught up with it yet but I can say on one hand I wasn't much of a fan of setting their lore in the idol world (and started with a failed idol story) but the more you go forward, the more it has fantasy elements and the pieces of the puzzle from txt MVs come together!