Posts by sweettaylor

You know those polls that come out every year where idols vote for the prettiest/most handsome idols, best body, best voice, dream collab etc. Are those still happening?

Since I've been absent from kpop for quiet some time I wonder if I missed this poll.

If I remember correctly they always came out at the beginning of the year

I noticed she gets lots of hype on youtube comments but on akp she is really underrated. Overall I'd call her the most skilled member of the group.

Besides her skills, I also really love her personality.

i have watched many txt videos this week and I have changed my mind on them completly.

I want to present you my favourite friendships in this group, some I find very understated even amomg the fandom:3

Yeonjun x Kai (Kai called Yeonjun in an interview his SPIRITUAL BACKBONE OMGAGG :pepe-life-support: )

Yeonjun x Beomgyu (both picked each other in the same interview as the friends they talk to when they have a tough time. I love their bond)

Soobin x Kai (so sweet, protective and lovely. It's as if Soobin truly loves the heck out of Kai)

Taehyun x Kai/Yeonjun(maknaes with each other, and yeonjun also picked taehyun as someone he talks to when he has a tough time...wow:O

Soobin x Yeonjun (very heartfelt, touchy, the way yeonjun often spoils and gives love to soobin is so cute and pure.

well the idols aren't ranked based on their popularity. The boss behind tc candler probably has his own sets of biases among kpop groups. Seulgi, ning ning, chaeryeong, or solar for example aren't even the most popular members in their own groups while several other idols on that list aren't even that popular to begin with like who is eunseo, dita, doah and if the ranking is truly based on fan requests and insta likes why other itzy members, rv members or twice members didn't make it?

Tc candler is just being picky and biased themselves. At this point just putting any random kpop idol on a spot of the list is enough to cause hype and keep the town in talk

this thread proved me one thing:

MOAs are one of the nicest fandoms.

Thank you all. I'm surprised none of you twisted my words or called me a hater, I know a lot of fandoms wouldn't have responded so patiently. :pepe-sad:

I have a soft spot for txt because the members strike me as good-natured and down to earth.

They're the only kpop group I currently check out.

This thread has such a weird vibe from op's side. Friendships don't have to be 'shippable'. They have a their own dynamic, and it's totally fine if you don't vibe with it. I don't know them personally and things can be exaggerated in k-pop but keeping all the fan service outside they are like a group of friends who have a genuine bond and came together because of their common passion and bring out the best in each other. They don't have to be a vmin with a soulmate ship or any other k-pop group for that matter. Tomorrow X together as a group with all 5 of them>>>>>>>>>>>

Also, the nitpicking and overanalysing of members behaviours is not it

I meant "shippable" as being comfortable with all members, nothing more.

Also I was just being honest with how I view the group dynamic and all the responses in this thread were really friendly and I was actually glad nobody accused me of ulterior motives.

It's normal for groups that some members might be more closer to each other and less with another. I was looking for some reassurance in txts case and am happy to find from from moas

I compared them to bts because they were my ults before and we all know how close they are and how they expressed their closeness

Txt is still a fresh and quiet innocent group so they will all continue to grow and mature with each other

you guys are saying very true things.

I should stop overinterpreting.

Maybe I am just afraid a member might be secretly sad and alone or feels left out (beomgyu in this case). But it could also be very wrong

My favourite member is actually Yeonjun. He seems like the kindest person but at the same time he is the hardest to read. Sometimes he looks genuinely annoyed when beomgyu or another member tease or insult him lol. He gives off serious but at the same time perceptive and caring vibes.

Anyways I hope they will always be close friends and have genuine fun with each other

i am always a bit sceptical on these interviews where members pick each other. It's not just the case with txt but other groups too. Sometimes the members might say things in front of the camera to appear close, but their actual interactions show kinda the opposite.

Maybe I feel like this because I am a bit influenced by BTS. I'm always looking for the "vmin" soulmate kind of bond in other groups but the txt members do not seem to be on that level friendship wise, but rather like typical kpop members that do funny things and bromances for the camera. As I said, HuKai and Soobin seem like the most "shippable" members, but yeonjun, beom and taehyun often have odd moments where they seem down for some reason

I will definetly look at those links you guys sent me

Oh this really comforts me. This is nice.

It always seemed to me as if beomgyu was close to maybe one member but not as much with the rest.

Sometimes it strikes me as if the members are annoyed with beomgyu or don't give much reactions to him, especially yeonjun and kai. And that beomgyu feels this emotional distance from them and feels alone

it annoys me the most with big 3 visuals because their fans are the most rabid. Recently I saw a visual ranking done by netizens and in the comment section the fans complaint that certain big 3 visuals were not included in that ranking. Almost every single comment was throwing tantrums over their big 3 fave not being there.

Like seriously, how many times do these stans need to see big 3 visuals included in those rankings and lists to finally feel validated that they have a pretty face? Like ok, we get it.