Posts by Skyliv

Let me just say this. I didnt know who 2NE1 was. I only found out about them when I got into BP.

So I don't care for them. True they are BP's label seniors. But they are disbanded.

Why should I concern myself with them?

Just because they were in the same label as BP, it doesn't mean I have to be checking for them

How you know she is a OT1?

My time my business... None of your business...

Armys are not vocals about BTS's solo achievement though they are so many that they can stand higher even before any other's groups all achievements except BTS's own group ones...

Am confused are you new? Cuz blinks don't go around shading and talking crap about BP, which that user has done time without number.

Anyway, you do you.

You wrote this long essay for this user who is not even a blink but an OT1, Bruh you just wasted your time, big time

Lisa YouTube has nothing to do with YG. Lilifilm is in hiatus because her choreograph leave.

OK. Now this isn't true. OP is deranged, but let me correct you here.

Lisa's choreographer being in the country does not depend on her uploading or not. She can choreograph stuff on her own, and am sure she also knows a lot of other choreographers. Chesir is back is SK now, so are you saying if she goes back and never comes back Lisa will never upload again?

And also Lisa always took a hiatus with her channel even when Chesir was in SK for long periods.

Well, if she charts in melon top100 for her debut song she is gonna destroy everyone else. Seems like that’s the new standard for a successful debut

tumblr_nxpwzwHXC61ql5yr7o1_500.gif

I don't expect her to chart on Melon, but if she does, that's great after all when you chart on melon is a success.

I think she will do great. Not in SK, but she will do great.

I disagree with this. Rosé and Lisa became the ambassador for YSL and Celine for the first time in either 50+ years or EVER in the brands history. If that ain’t an achievement, I don’t know what is. Not to mention they’re ‘just’ members of a girl group from South Korea and are Asian. This achievement just shows the influence and trust the brand has of the selling power and image of the girls and how much they can influence the public with their fashion all over the world. If this feat was so easy or is nothing special then A list celebs in Hollywood could’ve gotten this ambassadorship already

Exactly, Celine has NEVER had a Global Ambassador before, Lisa is their first.

Rosé became YSL Global Ambassador in 59 years.

It shows how much these brands trust them.

But of course people here think it's an easy feat and anyone can do it.

I have already talked about this and I even used Jennie as an example of what might've happened.

That was a Korea magazine and Korea loves praising their idols for their fashion contracts. Of course, a magazine is going to have "clickbait" titles and that's what it was because Lisa was then announced as an ambassador.

Bruh, I don't know, but the people who know me here know very much that I hardly brag about BP's achievements, it's not my thing, am mostly on the defending side.

But i think I will do that from now onwards just for you.

Your whole existence here reeks of jealousy towards BP, it comes out of you in droves and everyone sees that starting from your downplaying of Jennie, girly has more subscribers than your faves and she opened her channel like days ago.

You can downplay them all you want, they irk you, I know, in the end you just sound as bitter as the leaves my grandmother let's me drink when am sick.

tenor.gif

Have a good day, at least where am from the day is just starting.

And don't bother quoting me, I really don't want to have a anymore conversations with someone who has absolutely nothing in their noggin.

giphy.gif

Oh my. Maybe, that's because she wasn't an actual muse. When someone is a muse, it gets announced worldwide (mostly because it's a western celebrity). So, that's why I am searching for some articles from websites like Vogue and other companies, not just online gossip sites like Koreaboo. But, there is none for her being a muse.

Of course, her global ambassador announcement will be bigger because it's the contract that she signed.

Do you like to play dumb or what. It was literally plastered all over her Dazed cover and in the article about it.

I told you this hours ago and yet.....

You guys are still arguing with this user, they said they do not know much about high fashion in this same thread, and now they want to tell us which title is of the highest honor.

Guys just leave it, far as am concerned their favs have none of these titles and they want to educate us about the meanings of it.