Posts by Neurotic02

Theqoo is really the best friend of akp forum. But ppl that eat this up are probably the funniest. Cuz there is no way thousand of users talking online on a certain forum reflects the real life situation. But anyways its not new. There’s also positive comments where ppl praise the song but I guess that’s irrelevant

Idk. It may be too soon to speak. They are rising quicker than I thought. Will see how they do. It’s 8AM KST right now and the gp may be catching on now

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It’s funny no matter how TWS doing it will always be wrong. if they flop ppl say sajaegi, if they chart it’s still sajaegi anyways. Atp I’ll just let them yap

New peak at 9AM

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Anyways, TWS brings back gen 3 kpop sound, even most ppl in my country said they’re the successor of gfriend (because their songs are refreshing)

They’re really the son of seventeen and gfriend :eyes:

External Content youtu.be

This thread age like a milk. But thank you anyways. During plot twist, evertime someone throw hate comments they receive new peaks. I guess it still works now

External Content x.com

I saw they entered Melon. Good for them. Not a fan of the new song (I liked the pre-release one better) but I doubt I’m the target audience anyway.

They do!

External Content x.com

While yall here help this nugu to reach 5M views :finger-heart:

FYI, they recorded this before RV's comeback announcement

A BOPPPPPPP!!!! THE WEATHERING WITH YOU AT THE END?? CHEF KISSSS. I hope Pledis will be consistent with this concept

I’m going by the official Circle chart, here is a link to the most recent week.

https://circlechart.kr/page_ch…iceGbn=S3010&termGbn=week

You can change it to monthly and view the rankings for different months as well as weeks. I don’t know what that chart you’re showing is, it may just be for a single karaoke provider? The Circle singing room chart has Plot Twist at 81st in the most recent week.

Ohh I see, thanks! Just saw the chart and, again, doesn't prove your point because I didn't see Heya and Spot at top 10. From my casual search both even did worse than Plot Twist. So karaoke chart does not play a key part in proving smtg

It's good to know tho cuz I didn't know Circle even make that kind of chart geezzz

genuine question, what is this karaoke chart and your karaoke chart?

External Content x.com

The amount is doubling their debut album. Although po numbers arent the actual sales but since they did a LOT of Japanese schedules and plot twist gathered some fans. It's not that surprising tbh. Especially knowing their 500k circle physical copy for debut album is supported by Carat

External Content x.com

Pledis is kind of genius because TWS 2nd single is just perfect for student graduation time.

Interesting, they went this route.

Which month does Korean student graduate? I was in assumption on April like Japan. And yes kinda agree, Pledis taking a good route for TWS, their biggest failure is not capitalizing plot twist popularity during its peak. But still not too late I guess

Anyways they have uploaded an early challenge video on tiktok. Definitely plot twist 2.0

External Content x.com

It sounds banger already. I get why Hey Hey is a pre-release and this-whatever-long-ass-name gonna be the title song

External Content x.com

MV Teaser 1

MV Teaser 2

MV Prologue

Like the amount of ppl qrt and throwing hate towards TWS youthful concept needs to be studied

"When will they leave high school"

"Do they not have other clothes aside from uniform"

"Boring ass concept"

External Content x.com

But anyways, TWS is really good at reviving old 2nd gen kpop sound. In the midst of Westernized title track, they sound very "KPOP"

External Content x.com

Ngl 2023 kinda insane for Seventeen

External Content x.com

Also seems like Plot Twist will take June as well

External Content x.com