Posts by MIRACOLE

Who is them? This is just me and them, if they are this weak while come here uncalled? This is bullying?? Kkkkkk

It's you trying to deflect from your garbage and gaslight. Your tail is super shady and messy.

You were lame enough to try that "But BTS..." mess. You stay saying shady things about them and act like you don't. The only reason I even know your user name is because I think of you as that chick that always says shady stuff about BTS and act like she doesn't.

I just saw her bff making the ''BP are just good to look at statement again'' lol This is the 2nd time I seen their fandom making disgusting comment like this again but I guess they are too busy with Twitter fanwar to give a shit...

See what you're not going to do is that. I don't talk about BP like that. At. All. I have never made a rude or disgusting comment about BPs looks or insinuated inappropriate things about them. I have never liked posts like that or followed users who make post like that.

You need take several seats.

I keep forgetting how boring you are :danceb: disgusted by my following list, omg, what do I do? Miraculous, a BP anti, is disgusted by my following list :ahh-bee:

Omg, i couldn't wait!! Omg!!!!!!! :coming-bee:

Oh, you can yell about misogyny towards your faves but I point out how you follow users who have said disgusting, misogynistic things to posters on this forum and you view that as boring...I don't expect you to do anything.

Interesting to see you're done with your "but BTS..." spiel and on to the BP anti spiel...So predictable...

I don't know how many threads, sorry i don't keep up with the dates of our interactions. Oh, you were hurt by my following list, true true. Unfortunately i won't pull a V and say akp is scary, I follow who follows me as you can go again in my profile and see.

I was talking with an army, should i have used BB as an example?

I wasn't hurt by your following list, I was disgusted by your following list.

You're the one who said "always" If you don't keep up with me then stop lying.

You couldn't wait to try and use that faulty "But BTS..."

ETA: In case someone already quoted the original post, please note the changes, or don't. I don't care.

I'm messy and shade, I'm not obsessed, i didn't tag you here, you came crying like always.

Oh you didn't?? But you told me you were going to block me, no??? Own, how can I not think I'm important? :teddy-pepe:

2 threads in like a year is crying like always...ok... No, I never said anything about blocking you I just said it was interesting that you followed some very rude posters and liked their posts while trying to have issue with some likes I made.

But interesting that you want to talk about people "crying like always" when you deflected the actual issue and defaulted to "But BTS..."

???? You sound so hurt, if you weren't messy, shade and obsessed i would've thought you were a victim of oppression :teddy-pepe:

Btw you still didn't answer me why you unblocked me, this hurt my feelings, i don't like being unblocked :drown-in-tears:

Messy and shade obsessed, yep that describes you exactly...

Why do you keep talking about me having blocked you? I never blocked you, I just ignore you most of the time like usual. Before that one thread months ago I never talked to or about you and I haven't since until this thread where you mentioned BTS. Stop trying to think you're important.

"And lie about" you and your fandom still doing the same thing trying to call filter rate as payola, the call is coming from inside the house. And how I said Remixes will be forever payola, or at least, until you and your breed stop trying to put the filter rate as a payola.

And 5 pages later I only have been saying that remixes are payola, if you feel like that is about BTS then guess what, remixes aren't exclusive to them. They are obviously the main example inside the kpop bubble and we are here talking about payola in the kpop bubble, but I wasn't spreading anything about them, its factual that they released thousands of remixes to get a number 1, so basically payola.

ACTUAL MUSIC is not payola.

Sure jan, we all believe you here cause you are the same user who said was here to say "lEaVe BTs OuT oF yOur mOuth" and then leave. Yet you are here 5 pages later.

Remixes still payola and nothing's going to change that. You like to call filter rate, payola then learn to live with remixes being payola too.

Because you're continuing to try and lie about BTS remixes, Actual music is not payola.

You're suppose to be defending BP in this thread but 5 pages later all you're doing is spreading lies about BTS.

You were quoted by multiple users for that lie, stop trying to save your ass here.

And holiday/hotter/shittier remixes aren't actual music, simply payola to me in the same way you try to say filtering rate is payola to you.

You and another uses quoted me back to back. I literally deleted it before I saw either of those posts. You're trying to call me out for something I literally called myself out for dudunduduh.

What cute names you have for those remixes... ACTUAL MUSIC is not payola. stop spreading that lie.

Jimin usually gets the worst attacks about his sexuality. I personally think it’s because these toxic people start feeling confused about their own sexuality because of the way Jimin affects them and they can’t deal with the confusion.

It's disgusting the way Jimin is often attacked and by fans of GG no less.

Stop lying, you didn't delete that part of the quote until we debunked your ass. You had to deleted because you were called out. But if we hadn't, you would have still spreading that lies.

And no, I am not, I did tell your cofandom above that if you wanted to consider low filtering rate as payola and other shit, then so I can do it with remixes. Which again, actual music is not because they were released to get a number 1.

Dude,I deleted it almost as soon as I posted it. I saw your post after I had deleted it. Can you see times on these posts?

Actual music is not payola. You should stop spreading that lie.

Remixes are always to extend radioplay, charting etc lol so in a way yeah its payola.

But it is how the industry works, not really BTS's fault the same way it isn't BP's...

I've said nothing in the recent posts about BPs spotify deal because it's neither here nor there to me.

I don't agree that remixes are payola. I do agree that they are used to help extend radio play etc. but they are still actual music, so it's not payola.

Actual music? half of these remixes were used to get a number 1, none of them were released for the sake of music. And pretty funny you try to call me a liar when two pages ago you were clearly trying to say that BP has more remixes than BTS.

I didn't say I didn't write that. I said I deleted that part of my post, before you even finished your quote post, because I didn't know if it was actually true . I am not spreading that thought around anywhere unlike you.

You are a liar. You're saying that remixes, actual music is payola.

Yet again my ass. Remixes to get a number 1 will forever be payola.

Oh, actual music is payola.

Spreading lies like your friends bc to open your mouth to shit on BP you know, but when asked "which one?" you go "actually i don't know".

The way i made a rap verse just for you!! Kkkkkkkkk but you blocked me no? What changed in your little heart?

I am not "spreading lies". I made a quick clap back post and then almost immediately deleted part of it because it may not have been true.

The one who is spreading lies in this thread is your fellow blink saying that ACTUAL MUSIC is payola.