blinks should be worrying about this instead of coming after aespa

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Approved the thread.
  • lisa peaked at 28m ml and bp hasn't had a cb in 2yrs, this is not the drag you think it is :clown:

• He has a new song, blackpink don't. Lisa climbed up to 30M and was above bp for a while too. It's not anything crazy.

• Lol BP have been on 13,5 million listeners already a year and more without comeback, but that's without comeback.

Worry about your group not getting even 13 million when active and not on hiatus

• A group with no content in almost two years are only behind the world's biggest boyband and its most popular member. Is that a worry?

We always get these "wow sorry your faves are being totally forgotten" threads right when people know a comeback is on the way. Get your kicks while you can.

• BP's peak is 29M and they have not released in 2 years while Jungkook's collab is #3 on Spotify's TTH at least think before you post OP

• And Lisa did the same thing back when she was popping off in her solo stay mad

• mys acting dumb again

• the blinks here we dont give a fuxxx JK outsold the entire of bp :cryingr:

• That's to be expected though.

BTS is the biggest group in the world afterall.

• All this shows is that BTS and BP are the top groups in kpop lol

• I mean so did lisa for her solo. It is to be expected, jk one of the most popular bts members and they are bigger than bp + he got a hit song with charlie puth. Don't you worry about bp they will absolutely smash soon

• Please stop using bts and jk for your bullshit agendas and use your own faves instead.

• Stop using JK to bash BP. What one does doesn't affect the other. Sounds to me like someone's comeback isn't doing very well so they need to hate on someone else.

• worry about your aespakarma

• Its funny cause you would expect that the one topping them is another gg or another group, but is Jungkook, and to this day no gg has overpassed BP despite them dropping Mls since 2020 without any comeback

• BP hasnt cb for two years, and the top 2 had a comeback within the past month. Plus, it's BTS. No one is beating them. How about worry that aespa isn't anywhere near the top.

Let's keep it cute. Mys have been getting too bold lately. Can't wait for y'all to be sorely embarrassed when BP comes back and embarrasses yall and your copycat faves.

• Why are Blinks and Mys fighting all the time? We need to banned together and unite against the true enemy X( :

:pepe-army::pepe-army::pepe-army::pepe-army::pepe-army::pepe-army::pepe-army:

• So Blackpink is currently 3rd behind BTS and Jungkook whilst being missing in action for almost 2yrs...

I would say thats pretty amazing to be honest.

Mys just had a comeback, how is Aespa doing on spotify? lol

• Well that was a plot twist, I scrolled down looking for bts slander and all I got was aeskarma haha. Hilarious.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!