MAD JAMIE been kicking ass this year

• dropping an exceptional single each month of 2022 so far

January’s maxi single, “JAMIE’s FLAG”, including the fierce title track and a B-side of the Year nominee in, “Kawaii is Fuck !!”;

February’s absolute banger, “BUREIKŌ”;

“What is it worth?” in March and last month’s, “TOMORROW”.

they have an excellent discography and the girls are pretty cool, is a shame how underrated they are

if "FUCK FOREVER" was a release of WACK or other major alt idol label people would be calling it the album of the decade, personally it has been years since i listened to a release so much as this one, last year i was listening to the full album almost daily, MAIPENRAI and JAMIE's FLAG are really good follow ups too

i'm hoping this one becomes their breakthrough year

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!