I suddenly remember that this song exists

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Don't ask about why I started thinking about this song...

Yup, these guys were rollin' before Brave Girls.

But well... I remember discovering this song because of an Allkpop article saying that it was banned, because the lyrics were... too hot for KBS and SBS to handle.

I guess it was this article: https://www.allkpop.com/articl…n-banned-from-kbs-and-sbs

AA's label shared their thoughts on why the song was banned, "We think the part of the lyrics for 'Rollin' Rollin'' that say 'I want to roll, roll around', and 'I want to roll, roll around with you' was problematic. The song 'Rollin' Rollin'' talks about wanting to spend a lazy day together with a loved one, and we're disappointed that it was seen sexually. We're going to respect their decision and make another version for broadcast to send up for review."

I had forgotten which boygroup had this song, but when I realized that it was AA, I was thinking "Oh, the group AOORA was in".

Well... most of AOORA's songs are "too hot to handle". (hotter than Rollin' Rollin' and KBS would be malfunctioning)

Also, what the heck? One of the AA members' stage name was Kimchi?...

• Not my favorite AA song. I like these

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!