Matching Twice to Sailor Guardians [video]

• This video is not mine!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

So I recently got into Sailor Moon again (because I came across Sailor Moon S on YouTube available for free with ads) and I was curious if anyone made a video about which Twice members fit each Sailor Senshi because I was curious who would fit who myself.

Do you guys agree with it? You don't really have to know much about each Sailor Moon character to watch the video, she does a great job of explaining how each Sailor Guardian is like.

Which do you think is the most accurate? Which one is the least accurate? Who do you think would you put in place with these?

This is what she put

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!