So iKONs Album is SOLD OUT on several Shops?? Hmmmm

• I feel like they're doing well when i see stuff like these

Do you think 150k is possible for them?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I'm happy for them! But YGE really keep underestimating their acts since forever uh? Their cb was a few days ago and their album is already out of stock?....

I think it was a good strategy to release the album a few days after the online release cuz the preorders increased afterwards.

I think yg is kinda underestimating but also don't want to take risks with the cbs i feel like.

But Ikon is doing pretty fine except in korea like they chart in japan and have improved album sales but their charting is bad only in korea

Yg probably wanted to test their status in and outside of korea. Now that they know their next cb is going to be more specific.

This also their first album after the bi incidident

• This is not their first album since BI left. That was I Decide in 2020

• I think it was a good strategy to release the album a few days after the online release cuz the preorders increased afterwards.

I think yg is kinda underestimating but also don't want to take risks with the cbs i feel like.

But Ikon is doing pretty fine except in korea like they chart in japan and have improved album sales but their charting is bad only in korea

Yg probably wanted to test their status in and outside of korea. Now that they know their next cb is going to be more specific.

This also their first album after the bi incidident

I have faith in Ikon, their music is amazing, they are talented and funny. I hope they grow more!!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!