Got7 will be having their first post-JYP comeback! Let's commemorate it with an LE badge!

• Yes, I'm back again. If you like got7 and are excited for their upcoming comeback, please consider signing up to commission an LE badge for it. :)

bunnyviolet hope you don't mind. You know I'm shameless and willing to beg lol

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Yes, I'm back again. If you like got7 and are excited for their upcoming comeback, please consider signing up to commission an LE badge for it. :)

bunnyviolet hope you don't mind. You know I'm shameless and willing to beg lol

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

No we literally need all the help we can get :pepe-beg:

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• I'm hoping we get more interest as teasers drop.

Yeah sometimes getting a visual look really draws in interest. So I hope so too! :pepe-annoy:

b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• Yeah sometimes getting a visual look really draws in interest. So I hope so too! :pepe-annoy:

Right? Especially since we haven't seen them together in so long. Getting new pics will be awesome!

Man, now I wish we had held off on doing their event. We'll get new pics and they even have a new logo. I would love to have their new logo on the badge since it signifies their freedom from JYP.

• Right? Especially since we haven't seen them together in so long. Getting new pics will be awesome!

Man, now I wish we had held off on doing their event. We'll get new pics and they even have a new logo. I would love to have their new logo on the badge since it signifies their freedom from JYP.

ahh yeah. Next revamp for sure.

I have idea for something we could do with some of the new material, but I need to Ves and Ibby. idk I'm still thinking.

:pepe-notes:

• In Monsta X's new song, they say

"We back again, once again" and it drives me BATTY lol

External Content youtu.be

Speaking of MX, also consider signing up for their LE badge juseyo lol

• Lol, I've been awol cuz my job is terrible right now and I'm crazy busy.

Oh, the MX suggestion was a general one for anyone reading the thread. I know you like to keep you profile minimalist... or naked as it were.

gotcha my friend - keep at it and make sure to get some R & R once in a while

:-)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!