TAEYEON's OST for Our Blues - By My Side is out now! [Come cry with me]

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:pepe-puddle::pepe-puddle::pepe-puddle::pepe-puddle::pepe-puddle::pepe-puddle::pepe-puddle::pepe-puddle:

so beautiful but so sad, her heavenly voice giving me literal goosebumps

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I literally got teary-eyed. Taeyeon, stop making me cry, but at the same time, please continue :pepe-puddle::pepe-in-bed:

“i can’t hold on to the times i’ve already lost

i’ll have to smile when you find me one day

so that we can meet again

i’ll wait for you

even if a long time passes

i’ll stay in our world”

:pepe-onions::pepe-onions::pepe-onions:

• Love it! Is this drama popular?

i'm not sure... i know the cast is formed by many popular actors and actresses and other popular singers have participated in its OST but I've also read lukewarm reactions to the drama itself

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!