I have a theory regarding bts album

• If you spent more time in BTS threads talking about cb instead of in threads for complaining association maybe you would have noticed the hype.

I'm also going by reddit, twitter, etc.

I only see armys talking about it at all, and there's a lot of mixed feelings. I'd say compared to this the English singles received a far more enthusiastic reception and there were plenty of complaints, but still people were hype. I mostly see complaints and people who go, well maybe at least there'll be demos, at least there'll be 3 new songs, etc.

like if it's their goodbye at least tell people that so we can hype them. I really expected them to get a much bigger send-off.

• I'm also going by reddit, twitter, etc.

I only see armys talking about it at all, and there's a lot of mixed feelings. I'd say compared to this the English singles received a far more enthusiastic reception and there were plenty of complaints, but still people were hype. I mostly see complaints and people who go, well maybe at least there'll be demos, at least there'll be 3 new songs, etc.

like if it's their goodbye at least tell people that so we can hype them. I really expected them to get a much bigger send-off.

Misery loves misery. On all my sns platforms I only see folks happy and excited, mainly those who appreciate BTS’s art. Seems like the unhappy esp want BTS to flop so they can have their I said so moment. BTS deserve better fans.

• I do believe this is the case too. Like someone said in the other thread, this album seems like a very good idea with a wrong timing. Naturally fans are disappointed as they were waiting for a new album for 2 years. If bh had said it is their last album before enlistment,it would have been received far better imo. Most of my complaints are towards the company. They seem to be doing good job satisfying fanbase of their other groups. Bts always had mantis but it has gotten worse since past 2 years. I blame hybe/bh for this.

• I got into them bc of their music

it's actually more fun stanning flops cause there's no expectations and no haters

but this is THE BTS. Everyone's gonna have their hot takes ready as to how they're over. I've already resigned myself that Mots:7 is gonna be their commercial peak but they could easily outdo that, they just...won't. That's what makes it frustrating.

I agree. This is what annoys me. Just because bts is big it doesn't mean hybe shouldn't try to break even bigger records. Even if you ignore the records, they made it seem like it would be a new area instead of being straight to the point since the beginning while fans were waiting for more new songs. I hope there's a reason for this but I honestly can't think of anything but hybe who got lazy. They hyped this album up so much for years and this is what we get? It's confusing

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!