Do you think buddies overrate gfriend vocals?

• Just a little example of what i'm talking about

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• no. yuju is the best vocalist of 3rd gen.

pretty well established fact by vocal reviewers.

also demonstrated in practice at king of masked singer.

i don't think an idol ever got anywhere as far as she did.

• No. She just strained a little bit. Eunha's had to take up more of Yuju's difficult parts the last few years of GFriend instead of producers toning it suit her. She just a bit overambitious ig

Eunha has been straining since her rookie days. I mean, she is good for an idol, but she has still a looot of work to do. She reminds me of EXID's Hyerin (who also had to cover Solji).

Also, i'm 100% sure this performance is not live btw.

• no. yuju is the best vocalist of 3rd gen.

pretty well established fact by vocal reviewers.

also demonstrated in practice at king of masked singer.

i don't think an idol ever got anywhere as far as she did.

yeah, this is what i'm talking about. yuju is also heavily overrated by buddies. she started well but now her vocal chords are kinda fucked up

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!