Baekhyun turning military men into fans

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

reminds me

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

He said when you feel lonely listen to Bambi. So.. 2x

External Content www.youtube.com

It's enough come back 2x

Bonus: out of context :pepe-hehe:

• This reminds me of the guy who did basic training with him who said that at first a lot of the guys were nervous to talk to Baekhyun when they were in the barracks because he was a celebrity, but Baekhyun broke the ice immediately and it was like they were all old friends from school. He was disappointed to find out Baekhyun was going to a different department after basic because he wanted to still hang out with him. :pleading::pleading::pleading:

• This reminds me of the guy who did basic training with him who said that at first a lot of the guys were nervous to talk to Baekhyun when they were in the barracks because he was a celebrity, but Baekhyun broke the ice immediately and it was like they were all old friends from school. He was disappointed to find out Baekhyun was going to a different department after basic because he wanted to still hang out with him. :pleading::pleading::pleading:

to break the ice he probably showered with them :pepe-hehe:

• the fact that wherever he goes, people only have praise and good words for him tells a lot

Man keeps collecting fans wherever he goes :pepe-hehe:

as they should

did you realise this type of posts usually starts with I dont know idols but.. I am not a fan of idol music but, etc. Being a fan of an 'idol' is embarassing... especially for males

People who met him irl can change their opinion but I hope he can be a person who breaks this prejudice with his music after he returns as well :pepecute:

• External Content twitter.com

I cant believe I am jealous of korean military men

:cryingr::angryr:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!