1 thing I like about KPop

• that I hate about JPop

Look at the time difference between the MV and when the album comes out

FRF4nu1acAEmq6j?format=jpg&name=900x900

This is something that wouldn't happen in KPop. KPop would be: 1-3 weeks of shit before the MV dropes and as soon the MV drops you can also listen to the album

But JPop be like: "We need almost 2 months for this" and in the worst case a Japanese group can even make you wait for 6 fucking months after announcing a new album. KPop-idols would never do that *Sight*

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Well, BLACKPINK is kpop and they take +1 year to release something :pepe-narrow-eyes: kkkk

But wow, i didn't know it took so long for them to release albums, i thought it was like in kpop.

First of all, did they teasered a release? Did they wrote when the album will come out? Did they posted the name of their next album? If not, than they do not even count

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• First of all, did they teasered a release? Did they wrote when the album will come out? Did they posted the name of their next album? If not, than they do not even count

This hurt me more than it should.

🆈🅴🅰🅷, 🅱🆁🆄🅲🅴 🅱🅴 🅿🆁🅾🆄🅳

🅸'🅼 🆆🅰🆃🅴🆁

🅼🅾🆅🅴🆂, 🆃🅷🅴🆈 🆂🆃🅰🅶🅶🅴🆁

🆆🅰🆃🆃🅰🅷!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!