Why do you think people glorify unstanning BTS so much ?

• I agree with you on this one. They are so insecure about a group they don’t even stan. Maybe they are desperate for attention that much.

So true. They'll say that line even in unrelated threads yet they're always the first to comment in threads about them. Can you really consider them ex fans if they still keep up with bts that much?

• Most of the time it seems like a "not like other girls" mindset because "ohh bts now releases generic music appealing to the masses" unlike my new favs who are experimental and to gain brownie points with kpoppies.

• So true. They'll say that line even in unrelated threads yet they're always the first to comment in threads about them. Can you really consider them ex fans if they still keep up with bts that much?

They give me obsessive ex-girlfriend who didn't get over their exes vibes

• becaue armys cant leave the people who unstanned bts alone. They always blowing up their threads or statements.

A normal person's response to seeing someone unstan a group is "oh their music not for you anymore?" Or something to that effect. Instead it's "why do you think your opinion is soo important :/. Just unstan." etc.

So many people stan bts every single day but armys are so pressed at the one person that said they unstanned bts because everything they put out since dynamite wasn't for them.

I think the reason is because armys used to be so proud of bts's discography. It was untouchable. No skips at all. And now that's not true anymore. So they take it personally.

• wasn't the other way around? people who unstan can't stop talking about BTS lol
    yes, including you

• I used to like few groups before but I am not a fan of them anymore. I don’t go in their threads and give my unsolicited opinions because I used to be a fan. I simply stopped caring about the groups and their music after I unstanned something ex bts fans need to learn. I cannot handle the cringe anymore

• People need to understand that it's not that simply to unstan, to let go after being so involved with them and yeah it might feel like a break up, it takes time for some to get over it. Talking about it helps but cant afford that in here without having childish reactions from the ones that are still fans. It's not always about wanting attention or i don't know what else it's about wanting to have a conversation and be allowed to express freely. I am not a fan anymore either but i still like the boys so i am in weird place right now.

• I used to like few groups before but I am not a fan of them anymore. I don’t go in their threads and give my unsolicited opinions because I used to be a fan. I simply stopped caring about the groups and their music after I unstanned something ex bts fans need to learn. I cannot handle the cringe anymore

this hits the nail right on the head perfectly and i think some people are missing the point:

it gets old being an army and seeing ex-armys in bts or even non-bts threads sharing paragraphs of unsolicited opinions about how they used to stan etc.

• i'm not like the other kpop fans i'm qUiRky and different for not stanning BTS

• naur.

i know a handful of people (me included), who don't really like some of their english releases. i have no issue admitting that. i could come off of anon and say it too. so what you are saying, my friend, does not make any sense.

to be fair idrc who stans or unstans as long as they aren't hateful about it but whatever.

• That is a weird feeling they have. Notice how those who unstanned are the ones who respond to things about bts here and twitter. They are like know it alls about bts yet they really know so little.

• well then, don't announce it to the world as if it's some achievement?

• i have a theory that there's not really any ex-bts fans, just temporary antis waiting for bts to return to their earlier music and image

I think the reason is because armys used to be so proud of bts's discography. It was untouchable. No skips at all. And now that's not true anymore. So they take it personally.

this part is true :pepe-peek:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!