Lee Junho and Yoona pair up for upcoming romcom

• AKR20220420042300005_01_i_P4_20220420093311326.jpg
    Article: Lee Junho and Im Yoona to romance in 'King the Land'... filming starts in fall

Source: Yonhap News via Naver

1. [+89, -6] Can't wait for these two in a romcom, it already sounds fun 👍👍👍 King the Land fighting, Lee Junho fighting 🔥🔥🔥

2. [+44, -0] I will always trust Lee Junho's eye for picking good scripts~ looking forward to him showing a different side of him. A true acting idol, let's take this drama to the stars!!!

3. [+29, -0] Always trust Lee Junho's works, a chaebol romcom ♡ hearing news of his next project already has my heart fluttering. I will support it!! Love you Lee Junho ♡

4. [+22, -0] I've been wanting a romcom from Lee Junho since his 'Siren' and 'To Help Your Understanding' ads, daebak 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

5. [+17, -0] Wow~~~~~~~ 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 can't wait to see their chemistry~ 😊 I just know Lee Junho will be perfect for the role~

6. [+13, -0] I've been wanting to see Lee Junho in a romcom and finally... 😍 can't wait to see his chemistry with Yoona

7. [+13, -0] An Lee Junho romcom, I can't wait!!! Even if the story sounds obvious, I know our acting prodigy Junho will pull it off into a daebak work!! I wish September would come fast 😆❤️

8. [+10, -0] I've been waiting for his next drama and finally some news about it. I trust that he'll do well 💕 will always support you, fighting~~!! 👍 👍

9. [+8, -0] Finally news of his next project ㅠㅠ such great news. An actor to trust! I can't wait ㅎㅎ I trust that both will pull it off perfectly so I'll be waiting with support 🥰 chaebol Junho let's goooooo!!

10. [+8, -0] I trust Lee Junho's choice~~~~ how will he make my heart flutter this time ㅎㅎ

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• They have really good performance chemistry so I expect it to be off the charts in a romcom.

• I'm so ready for this.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!