Aespa is the most viewed 4th Gen Group/2nd over all of MBC Gayo 2021

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

When you're the GP darlings

• As they should.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Who's the 1st most viewed?

Junho and the Queen herself

• I was literally about to start a whole ass thread about 2021 MBC Gayo and how SNSD Yuna and the rando dude were going nuts with their YT views.

At first, i was a bit triggered that they were outviewing my girl Minju and her collab, which ended up in 4th place behind RV, Aespa, and the Yuna/dude collab.

But then i started looking at all the other non Kpop acts and how terrible their views were including the musty John Mayer clone Lee Moojin. Everyone says trot and balladeers are outcharting Kpop but when it comes down to it, no one wants to watch the same boring ballads and trot songs and whatever Moojin sings. Kpop still commands the most attentionX( , and like it or not, Yuna is Kpop.

• I was literally about to start a whole ass thread about 2021 MBC Gayo and how SNSD Yuna and the rando dude were going nuts with their YT views.

At first, i was a bit triggered that they were outviewing my girl Minju and her collab, which ended up in 4th place behind RV, Aespa, and the Yuna/dude collab.

But then i started looking at all the other non Kpop acts and how terrible their views were including the musty John Mayer clone Lee Moojin. Everyone says trot and balladeers are outcharting Kpop but when it comes down to it, no one wants to watch the same boring ballads and trot songs and whatever Moojin sings. Kpop still commands the most attentionX( , and like it or not, Yuna is Kpop.

*Yoona

It’s not a rando dude he is literally one of the most wanted actors rn coming off a huge success with Red Sleeve,,,he’s definitely bigger than YoonA is right now. He’s so popular his old af drama is also rising and charting in Netflix Korea.

Never call Junho rando again :pepe-cut:

Junho, the random dude, is also kpop, in fact he is more active as idol than Yoona lol and he's the koreans darling now, got even more views than Yoona on his solo fancam last time I checked and was nominated for the daesang as top actor

• Junho, the random dude, is also kpop, in fact he is more active as idol than Yoona lol and he's the koreans darling now, got even more views than Yoona on his solo fancam last time I checked and was nominated for the daesang as top actor

Their fancams are just about equal. Both has around 400K but anyhow agree with the responses above. His one of the most sought actors right now.

• The fact Junho was bigger in 2021 than all 4th gen male (and some female) idols combined yet people have the nerve to call him nugu lol I think it's amazing he got about the same or more views than Yoona considering YouTube isn't as used by koreans and he isn't as known by ifans

• YouTube isn't as used by koreans and he isn't as known by ifans

Not really, YouTube is definitely getting more traction in SoKor right now. More and more knetz are watching YouTube along with Spotify, apple music and Junho has decent international following

• never in doubt :yesr:

winter DCT fancam also have high views

Not you calling Junho a rando dude when everything about him is trending in South Korea atm

• Oooh, the golden 2nd gen duo, makes sense. SNSD-2PM representing once again, even in 4th gen era ^^

External Content www.youtube.com

External Content www.youtube.com

:lover3:

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

• his fancam on naver has almost 10x times the amount of views of all the other idols fancams, so he's definitely more popular on naver/korean platforms but it's good to see him growing internationally too

• his fancam on naver has almost 10x times the amount of views of all the other idols fancams, so he's definitely more popular on naver/korean platforms but it's good to see him growing internationally too

Bc naver is a Korean platform. But YouTube Korea will be there soon

• imagine these type of ads done by 3rd gen girl groups and boy groups may be like bts and blackpink twitter will be something to witness at this time

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!