kpop fans should STOP pretending to sound just

• Or my idol would never done this and is innocent until proven guilty. When the victims all speak out Soojin being a bully. and now Gidle fans are bullying the victims and asking the victims to apologize to Soojin. The irony in all this and how dare they attack people telling the truth. We should encourage people to come forward against bullies so they can't hurt anyone else in the future.

soojin came out with her own personal backstory.. please read it to understand the full situation.. and im guessing that you're not familiar with the number of times soojin has been hated on for no reason.. its done numbers to her self esteam as well and ofc fans would try and defend her. no one wants to see their favorites get dragged. im a little hurt by your statement because I'm a neverland and i have never once said anything bad about the victim and I'm sure tons of other fans feel the same way. obviously, every fandom has a small number of toxic fans but that's bound to happen. so please stop using a small population to hate on the rest. justice should be served for victims i agree but its also sad to see someone you cared about's past being put out like this.. i wish you would be a little more understanding from the fans' side.

• the situations are incomparable imo

First Soojin case are false rumours already cleaned up start by a low level human who is jealous of Soojin and couldn't get over the fact they had a disagreement in past. Great thing is she knows exactly who is, hope Cube works to prosecute this girl

Irene case was a recorded fact, but it wasn't bullying, it was just a grown up celebrity acting like a bitch. I don't think that's very uncommon, nor think is THAT controversial. It's a case to apologize and move on

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!