According to the 2021 Big Data Hallyu Market Research

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Lisa is the most mentioned solo artist outside South Korea

And some still keep barking about Thai fans😂👌

Bp says Thank U Lisa Yg keeps hiding Lisa 🤭

• This by the news outlets not exactly the most mention kpop solo artist outside Korea and Lisa have her solo last year. Which mean all Thailand news outlets mentioning her are included here too, so no wonder actually. I'm not downgrading her tho. However, I am more interested on how Bts members that didn't really doing solo project or individually cf but get mention that much by news individually.

• This by the news outlets not exactly the most mention kpop solo artist outside Korea and Lisa have her solo last year. Which mean all Thailand news outlets mentioning her are included here too, so no wonder actually. I'm not downgrading her tho. However, I am more interested on how Bts members that didn't really doing solo project or individually cf but get mention that much by news individually.

Lmao Money was #1 on Tiktok and Was 1 in more than 50 countries on Spotify Viral charts where have you korea boos been?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!