There is apparently beef between moas and armys.

• On twitter it's literally war.

idgi. For a while they were the closest fandoms to each other and streamed each other music.

I even saw armys helping moas fight off 4th gen stans that were coming for txt.

So why the sudden beef :/

Approved the thread.
  • You should bring the tea since you are watching the beef. I don't know what you are talking about

• there have always been a group of armys that had beef with moas.

but for every army hating txt there's 3 that support them....

• finally! i've been following the recent beef a bit & this isn't a bad thing tbh

okay, i think the fanwars are very petty, but i'm so glad army/moas/multis on twt are starting to drop this whole "hybe family" agenda. it was so stupid bc there was literally zero fundation for it (except for a few interactions in the beginning..). this whole thing is happening bc company stans on twt have been policing armys from the beginning when they criticised moas & it felt very hypocritical. they let them get away with a lot of things other fandoms would be villified for (saw some very brave tweets) & in return you create bitter petty armys who attack moas over the smallest things bc they are so done with this.

i think it's better for both fandoms to get more seperated, company stans to shut up & moarmys to drop the whole "hybe family" "bts little brothers" act (not saying they can't talk about both groups ofc).

moas will get more independence & armys can stop dragging them over little things.

• that's because moarmys always throw BTS under the bus and in fan wars, they use bts' name to put down other 4th gen boy groups. It took armys far too long to understand moas use bts only for bragging rights

• context please?

moa dragged namjoon for his looks & got few thousand likes > army got angry & dragged txt/moa for being ungrateful since namjoon helped writing their recent big hit > some moas corrected armys that it was a troll tweet (armys didn't listen), but some moas started to drag bts back (moas pretend not to see these other tweets) > moarmy got into hot waters for not defending namjoon/bts & only telling army to stop > army & moas seemed to agree that both dislike the groups being linked

few days later a moarmy linked txt's new album to bts' & got 13k likes or something > bitter armys clapped back that suddenly moarmys could speak up when it was to promote txt's new album by linking it to bts > moarmy dragged armys for being sensitive & telling army to leave txt alone (but not saying anything about moas that kept on dragging bts).

it's all pretty exhausting, but maybe this break the weird "family" label kpop companies like to push on their groups/fandoms.

• then it's true that most moa are army :pepe-hehe:

Yes, they are. You can even see armys here praise them all the time and list their songs when people ask which 4th gen groups/songs they like the most just because they're from the same compant as BTS and they claim they're not fans of TXT. Fucking company stans. :pepe-cringe:

• actually most armys dont care abt txt or enhypen. They dont hate but dont care abt them either. Until they drag Namjoon. They claim it’s a troll account but many of their fans liked it & made fun of it. Even I thought, wow moas are getting brave. They even dragged Enhypen to the issue. Created dummy acct w/ zero followers & made it look like it’s engenes then hyped it. They said where’s that level of energy against armyengenes. But armys are too smart to know it’s a set up. Seriously, moas in Twitter are too problematic & insecure. They should focus on TxT cb instead of waging wars and then play a victim once other fandoms clap back.

• moas have been dragging bts for long time. They get away with it because armys always bought this bts little brothers shit that moarmys have been using since txt debut. Moas continue to hate on bts members and act like a victim when armys retaliate because armys are toxic and insensitive narrative is easy to believe for kpop fans. But actually alot of moarmys only use bts name when they have to promote txt and fight with other 4th gen fandoms. They don't talk about bts at all other times. Because most of them are armys who moved on to become moas which is fine but stop using bts for your faves. They token stan bts for txt benefits. If you are moa now just admit it. Stop being fake moarmy. If you are really moarmy stop siding with only moas. Because armys are actually nicer with txt and moas than other fandoms while moas shade bts and members regularly.

• moa dragged namjoon for his looks & got few thousand likes > army got angry & dragged txt/moa for being ungrateful since namjoon helped writing their recent big hit > some moas corrected armys that it was a troll tweet (armys didn't listen), but some moas started to drag bts back (moas pretend not to see these other tweets) > moarmy got into hot waters for not defending namjoon/bts & only telling army to stop > army & moas seemed to agree that both dislike the groups being linked

few days later a moarmy linked txt's new album to bts' & got 13k likes or something > bitter armys clapped back that suddenly moarmys could speak up when it was to promote txt's new album by linking it to bts > moarmy dragged armys for being sensitive & telling army to leave txt alone (but not saying anything about moas that kept on dragging bts).

it's all pretty exhausting, but maybe this break the weird "family" label kpop companies like to push on their groups/fandoms.

This is exactly what happened.

• Moarmys don’t have the balls to defend BTS from their fellow moas like every other multi fans out there. They throw BTS under the bus for validation from their moa fandom. It’s easier to blame armys since they are a big fandom.

• Army has a fight with Army about concert conduct and stalking.

Stfu about this moa/army thing.

• I think this thread was created by a salty fan of another group who wanted twitter drama to be bought on the forum too.

You should think about your faves first instaed of always talking about other groups

• Bitter ARMYS (new bts stans might I add. Not all of them most of them are rational people. These ARMYs I am referring to are baby ARMY who know nothing about kpop, or are edgy teenagers who just want some attention on the internet) are trying to drag TXT over some TXT set up account on twitter who was dragging Namjoon, not a real MOA a fake MOA, trying to get TXT dragged. A bunch of other fandoms liked the tweet and blow it up, but the blame got placed on MOAs. Now they're trying to say BTS paved the way for TXT and "half of TXT's fandom is ARMYs" when if you know anything about kpop, you would know TXT's debut hype died after their debut. They went on a hiatus due to health issues, so they weren't promoting or anything and a lot of people left the fandom. Just TXT and actual MOAs were left. Ever since TXT has gotten more successful with Blue Hour those same PTD era BTS stans have been trying to say TXT owes their success to BTS and that TXT is privileged and ungrateful. Which is so silly. TXT have talked about how they recognize that being from the same agency as BTS gave them a push, and how it put pressure on them to succeed. They have stated how grateful they are to BTS multiple times.

• Bitter ARMYS (new bts stans might I add. Not all of them most of them are rational people. These ARMYs I am referring to are baby ARMY who know nothing about kpop, or are edgy teenagers who just want some attention on the internet) are trying to drag TXT over some TXT set up account on twitter who was dragging Namjoon, not a real MOA a fake MOA, trying to get TXT dragged. A bunch of other fandoms liked the tweet and blow it up, but the blame got placed on MOAs. Now they're trying to say BTS paved the way for TXT and "half of TXT's fandom is ARMYs" when if you know anything about kpop, you would know TXT's debut hype died after their debut. They went on a hiatus due to health issues, so they weren't promoting or anything and a lot of people left the fandom. Just TXT and actual MOAs were left. Ever since TXT has gotten more successful with Blue Hour those same PTD era BTS stans have been trying to say TXT owes their success to BTS and that TXT is privileged and ungrateful. Which is so silly. TXT have talked about how they recognize that being from the same agency as BTS gave them a push, and how it put pressure on them to succeed. They have stated how grateful they are to BTS multiple times.

lol try to be at least a bit objective... some army are being petty about this, agree, but don't act as if moas are some saints & many of them didn't start dragging bts the sec army called out that first tweet.

but i do completely agree about the "just actual moas are left" bc practically all the moarmys are actually just moas who don't want to drop bts & lose bragging rights over other 4th gen groups.

• I’m on Twitter and I didn’t know about MOA ARMY beef. My moots are just hyped about BTS concert things.

You probably just follow dramarama ARMYs and MOAs who love to fight and find drama for whatever reason. Block them and you’ll have a healthier TL

• Only multi moas have problems with us because they be trying to guilt trip us. I like Txt music but my loyalty is with BTS.

• There is a different between the Namjoon dragging issue and the TXT attack army did. Yeah the account attacked Namjoon but we had problem with the same account and their friends since Freeze.

Moa fandom also has toxic users, nothing new there. But Army shooters went out on their way to say Txt success is all thanks to RM because he wrote the lyrics for the last title chorus. And that TXT are free loaders and calling them l33ches.

:pepe-just-smile:

All of you here have a fun bashing Moa but forget how toxic some of the twitter army can be. Let’s not act like you all are innocent. Lol

I mean I don’t see Moa going in to BTS Festa swearing at the members like Army did on TXT anniversary. We can’t even have a peaceful anniversary celebration without being attacked by Army. Don’t get me started on how some of them joined in when westerners called Yeonjun all sort of racist name. The thousands of like on army calling Yeonjun gay and racist nicknames.

• I’m on Twitter and I didn’t know about MOA ARMY beef. My moots are just hyped about BTS concert things.

You probably just follow dramarama ARMYs and MOAs who love to fight and find drama for whatever reason. Block them and you’ll have a healthier TL

I second this, just block the toxic ones from each side and you don't have to see their pity fights

• its so easy to lie in anons isn't it.

• its so easy to lie in anons isn't it.

It is. All this pressed people just say everything they want to make Army look innocent.

Search twitter if you don’t believe me. The proof for what I said it there. Do we have toxic Moa? Of course we do. But there is also toxic Army and all I see here is army putting the blame on Moa as if they wasn’t the one who started this by ignoring when Moa said it’s a set up account. Instead of cleaning up the fandom Army too busy ignoring it except a handful of older Army.

:pepe-toilet:

• It is. All this pressed people just say everything they want to make Army look innocent.

Search twitter if you don’t believe me. The proof for what I said it there. Do we have toxic Moa? Of course we do. But there is also toxic Army and all I see here is army putting the blame on Moa as if they wasn’t the one who started this by ignoring when Moa said it’s a set up account. Instead of cleaning up the fandom Army too busy ignoring it except a handful of older Army.

All the replies here mostly sensible emplaning the situation from both sides you are the only one who is making it seem like moas are innocent and armys are devil. Even if it was a set up acc, were all the likes set up too? Please stop the embarrassment. Moas have been acting out for a while now this isn’t the first time. Fandom wars are common everywhere and moa isn’t immune to it

• It is. All this pressed people just say everything they want to make Army look innocent.

you're really having a hard time with reading comprehension huh..

barely anyone here was solely blaming moas (or said that army was innocent) & even admitted that both have fault, but i don't think you even read previous comments...

you're the only one acting all condescending. grow up.

All the replies here mostly sensible emplaning the situation from both sides you are the only one who is making it seem like moas are innocent and armys are devil. Even if it was a set up acc, were all the likes set up too? Please stop the embarrassment. Moas have been acting out for a while now this isn’t the first time. Fandom wars are common everywhere and moa isn’t immune to it

some moas ignoring all the other tweets dragging bts on purpose & only focussing on the set up account... army are no saints (coming from an older army), but i completely agree with you.

• Yall got it twisted.

Most armys tolerated txt because they were inoffensive and acknowledged their privilege very early on their careers. Now, because of a few bitter trolls that made fun of BTS and specifically Namjoon (that moas have been trying to suspend since last JUNE, despite claims that moas do nothing about it), armys that are also txt antis are back on their bullshit calling them leeches and other demeaning names and saying they deserve to tank, similar to when TXT debuted. And it's worse because they're big accounts.

Now, both of those are blatant lies, TXT worked hard to have plenty of success and aren't slowing down. But it really shows that any "niceness" between fandoms is always tenuous and will always break.

And no, armys don't stream txt's music. Crown was the last time txt got any "army" support so anyone claiming txt has a career due to armys is a liar.

• One of the few takes in this thread that is rational. I knew that family bullshit would backfire and look where it got us now.

• from reading this..

basically its a clusterf*ck because companies wouldn't stop pushing [company]-family bs.

and now fandoms are eating each other because of it.

The countdown thread: Right around the corner! | Page 2 - OnePlus Community

• you're really having a hard time with reading comprehension huh..

barely anyone here was solely blaming moas (or said that army was innocent) & even admitted that both have fault, but i don't think you even read previous comments...

you're the only one acting all condescending. grow up.

some moas ignoring all the other tweets dragging bts on purpose & only focussing on the set up account... army are no saints (coming from an older army), but i completely agree with you.

Interesting how everyone just talking about what Moas did wrong but forget to mention the mass hate the boys getting. That is getting ignored as if it isn’t exist. Don’t tell me that the comments were fair when somebody literally said Army was soft with Txt and Moa. When ?

When they bullied Beomgyu to change his emoji right from debut? When they bullied Yeonjun when an article wrote he looks like V? When they say they are freeloaders? When they say BTS pays they bills and they should disband? When they trended Txt disband because Txt won a music show against BTS? And lots of Army here said it’s suddenly must be cheating? When they said TXT success is only thanks to RM? When they said RM just have to say Bang Pd one word and he would kick TXT out?

:pepefacepalm:

Speak about all of this too. Not only what Moas doing wrong.

• Interesting how everyone just talking about what Moas did wrong but forget to mention the mass hate the boys getting. That is getting ignored as if it isn’t exist. Don’t tell me that the comments were fair when somebody literally said Army was soft with Txt and Moa. When ?

Speak about all of this too. Not only what Moas doing wrong.

in return you create bitter petty armys who attack moas over the smallest things bc they are so done with this.

armys can stop dragging them over little things.

some moas corrected armys that it was a troll tweet (armys didn't listen)

> bitter armys clapped back that suddenly moarmys could speak up when it was to promote txt's new album by linking it to bts >

stop playing the victim & learn to read

enough people were objective here & criticised army too, but you only want to read how bad armys are

each fandom has its toxic side.

• This thread contains one more post that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!