NCT News - April 13, 2022

• 79027-div-st-tp-300-png

NCT

NEWS

79024-div-st-bt-300-png

April 13, 2022

NCT Dream

• Look to have some upcoming appearances in their role as Mernel's Asia ambassadors
    • External Content twitter.com
      Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
      Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

NCT 127

• NEW CONTENT: Taeyong "Love Theory" teaser
    • External Content youtu.be
      Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
      Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Doyoung will be on the cover of the new W magazine

WayV

• Winwin's new show, Star Chaser, will air every Saturday, beginning Apr. 16 on Zhejiang TV in China
    • NEW CONTENT: Teaser

• NEW CONTENT: Teaser for Ten's dance show
    • I'll add translated versions to these as I get them but the Chinese translators usually take longer than the Korean translators, in my experience (and there are fewer of them)

• NEW CONTENT: Kun Quarantine Log (unlike Kun's Cloud, this actually has Eng subtitles. No, I'm not bitter. :mad:)
    • Xiaojun is back in Korea. WayV cb when? :pepegrin:
    • Winwin's interview for the Elle Men Summer 2022 issue is here - and translated.

Cross-Unit

• Shotaro is back from Japan. Shotaro unit when? :pepegrin:

Charts & Numbers

• Haechan reaches 1.3M listeners on Spotify! 🍾
    • Taeyong reached 900K followers on Spotify 🍾
    • Haechan is #46 in Spotify Global viral chart
    • Glitch Mode slips to #30 while Taeil drops to #50 on the MelOn chart. The bside "Never Goodbye" has been on the charts as well but looks about to drop out of the top 100 soon.

Neo's Got My Fact

DYK there are only 8 idols in SM Entertainment who entered the company through its legendarily difficult Saturday auditions? Two of them are in NCT: Jungwoo and Haechan, who passed when he was only 13!

One more fact: on Haechan's audition, a teenage trainee asked if he was nervous and offered him water and encouragement, which he remembered even years later. The trainee was Taeyong.

I'm not crying, you're crying.

:sadr:

(If you're curious, the others are: SuJu's Heechul, SNSD's Yoona, Shinee's Taemin, RV's Yeri and Seulgi and aespa's Giselle.)

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• For full details updated everyday, you can click or follow the Neo Communication Center thread. This is a pinned news/update thread in the Neo City Guild that's updated at least once daily and only has Neo news, key chart updates, and updates like IG and Weibo posts.

If you are looking for the latest on a specific member, we also update their specific member threads. You might also find pix or memes related to that member in their thread, so it's not entirely news. ^^ These aren't pinned, so I've listed direct links below.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• In regards to Doyoung's cover... this is cute

External Content twitter.com

• I really wonder how SM gonna organize wayV's comeback with all these activities (him and Ten )

I think Winwin's has already recorded or at least partially recorded. I feel bad for the other members sitting and waiting. They should just make another sub-unit or some NCT U singles with a few of the idle 127 members.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!