What's the difference between a casual listener, casual stan, casual fan and a stan?

• here's my answer from another thread lol

I hope it helps!

• Casual Listener: Tolerates and listens (maybe even passively) to the music of a specific artist or group but know nothing else about them. May not even know the individual members of groups.

Casual Fan: Actively seek out and enjoy the music of specific artist. Know the different members and recognize them.

Casual Stan: Just like casual fan but also add knowing the history of artist/members, group dynamics and the stories behind their music. Would attend concerts if they have time and money.

Stan: Absolutely in love with specific artist/group of artists, as people and their music. Know all the insipirations and anecdotes about the music, the team and what they stand for.

It's almost a long term hobby... would plan a part of their finances and vacations around concerts and albums.

"Overspending on my pens, that are more in number... than your fans" - Suga.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!