{𝕓𝕥𝕡𝕗} ⑦ BABY ARMYS ASSEMBLE

• Dear new armys and people thinking of stanning BTS ,

it can be very confusing to navigate this forum. So I wanted to create this thread to make your experience here more enjoyable.

You can use this space to :

• Meet other armys and hopefully make friends . You'll quickly find that armys like interacting with armys and we are veryyy welcoming.
    • Ask questions . there are no stupid questions. Feel free to be as curious and yeah even obnoxious as you want . Armys never ran out of detailed answers especially when it concerns BTS
    • Share/request BTS music recommandations, playlists , performances etc..
    • Chat about anything (venting, ranting , life stuff, asking for advice)

Despite the baseless accusations you might encouter in this forum about our fandom, know one thing you have the whole love and backing of older armys. We love that you are embarking on this journey with us to celebrate 7 of the best artists in our lifetime :borahae:

You'll soon find out that armys are a great community to belong to.

Don't be shy!

ALSO , THIS TWITTER THREAD MIGHT COME HANDY !

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

@Guild members , pls tag any new army that you think might benefit from this space.

• This is such a sweet idea Song!

Yes I think a place like this is very thoughtful for new Armys and some of them can be intimidating when really just sweethearts like me :lover4:

• first i guess

I haven't listened to many of their songs (there's a lot) since I prefer GG cos I'm a dude and I keep telling everyone that if I'm going to fan over people that sing and dance they better be girls!!!!!

anyways Spring Day is my favourite song of theirs and my favourite song in all of kpop (sorry can't top stan by Eminem for top overall)

I really like the boys stories...ie their journey if you will from nothing to being the best of the best...

I like underdog stories and I can relate to BTS have to fight tooth and nail to get to where they are today...

I can truly appreciate groups who basically built their company and themselves from scratch.

I mean a non-big3 group dominating the way they have is unheard of...

I don't think i can ever be a stan of them but I can sincerely emphasize with what they went through

:thumbup:

• Thank you for you kind words . If you want recommandations based on spring day or more rap oriented songs since u like eminem and there are plenty of those in BTS' s discography , don't hesitate.

Also , we have our beloved guild male armys if you want to interact with them like HopeOnTheStreet  sephius  VeritasLiberabit

• Thank you for you kind words . If you want recommandations based on spring day or more rap oriented songs since u like eminem and there are plenty of those in BTS' s discography , don't hesitate.

Also , we have our beloved guild male armys if you want to interact with them like HopeOnTheStreet  sephius  VeritasLiberabit

Like i said I truly feel their story...

I will one day...take you up on that offer...

:thumbup:

• Spring Day is special song so not surprised.

I see a lot of male Armys love the rap oriented songs more.

Few recommendations

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

These are god tier rap songs

Ot7 ones

this is my all time fave

• I will give them a listen one day but for SD hey if there is ever a post asking for best kpop song or whatever you've probably seen me there touting SD...

I've never cried to another kpop song...except spring day...and I'm a 36 year old dude

if i listen to it with the explanation video it destroys me every single time...lol

I want to listen to it now...but then I'll probably cry so i wont...

• Oh then I go under both categories. Anyways my question is, why are armys shaded so much on this forum?? Is it a thing or it’s because we are the largest so everyone wants to take a bite out of us?

Personally I think the bigger an artist the more attention and perhaps some jealousy (ain’t nobody hating on nugus) and since bts and our fandom is the biggest..

• Omg same. I actually avoid listening to it cos I cry so much just the first note breaks my heart up.

add the meaning, lyrics and emotions when they perform it it’s just a league of its own.

• Oh then I go under both categories. Anyways my question is, why are armys shaded so much on this forum?? Is it a thing or it’s because we are the largest so everyone wants to take a bite out of us?

I think every successful act is subject to shade and hate and when you are the most popular you hate also increases. My advice you be to ignore it and listen to the music and watch the performances. I find myself getting lost and spending hours on BTS discography.

• Am not new tho am like hardcore army but when I join here idk what happened but many army's weren't here so if you all want I want to become more friends with all army's her

Well it’s nice too see you here feel free to ask anything but look out for that tasteless potatodonuts Her taste is questionable and I don’t want you to get the wrong impression ^^

• This thread contains 106 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!