I am so glad Hybe and SoMu not letting kbit**izens ruin their idols like Cube and DSP did

• yeah this company is so cool, they won't kick her out for rumors but they will boot the artists that made them with next to no warning :lover1: lovely company

You got so many different reactions with that post

Pull up in a ghost Peek a peek a boo hoo Vroom vroom

XWQN6MB.png

• soojin and april were guilty

so they will never have a career again

miss yang yena is already moving on to the best next thing

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:pepe-flirt::pepe-flirt:

• Both by the police which lead to the companies to drop them

plz watch this video about how the so called police found april "guilty"

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• plz watch this video about how the so called police found april "guilty"

External Content www.youtube.com

girl... please

• miss yang yena is already moving on to the best next thing

External Content twitter.com

:pepe-flirt::pepe-flirt:

and u thing she will fine success? like every is an actress as they live their groups it doesnt mean they do well

• i would never like a group with a bully. I am idle fan and glad that Soojin left even tho i am not 100 per cent sure she was bully. Even the probability of her being a bully turns me off. Stray kids, Itzy, Red Velvet and so on. Their "those" members are soo unlikable. When it comes to this Hype group, i hope they get rid of her at the beginning because later will be late because their new fans will turn blind eye even she has really trashy personality. When i look at Irene which is already 100 percent proved what kind of person she is, i feel it is really unfair, especially in cases where there are victims (not sure about Irene because she is power trip idol but not bully).

Participate now!

Donโ€™t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!