How hot is this?

• Just a man, with his bass

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• i like this song so much im going to check out their other music, i really like this style of music :whatk:

If you like the bass inspired sound of it, you might like this

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I'm not sure if it might be what you are looking for but maybe you can try these too

• I love this kind of pop rock! Seriously, this is the first time I've heard their songs and they sound so addictive! I feel like I might stan lol :teeheek:

• Of course, they seem like a really cool group with amazing music ! :claps:

I'll add you :happyr::happyr:

Anyways just some of their more popular songs to start you of with

Their debut song Congratulations. Day6 writes all their own songs so after writing over 100 songs and getting rejected by JYPE for those songs, "Congratulations" finally made the cut. In this MV they had 6 members (hence Day6) but 1 member left soon after so now there's 5

Their most popular song in SK

Their most popular song on Spotify

The song that got their first win

And their latest comeback back in May 2020

As you can see their song genre are very varied, from ballads, to pop rock and full on rock. Let me know if you need anything or song recommendations

:danceb::danceb::danceb:

• Wowww, I am seriously digging this rock vibe. Is that the Parasite kid in the Congratulations and You Were Beautiful MV? Lol. I absolutely love that "bang bang" in Shoot Me. I notice Shin Ye-eun in that MV too. and that fastpaced upbeat Time of Our Life song... omggg this is so amazing. Loving Zombie too. I definitely know I'm going to be listening to their songs on repeat on Spotify. Thank you sooo much for introducing me to this amazing group <3

• Wowww, I am seriously digging this rock vibe. Is that the Parasite kid in the Congratulations and You Were Beautiful MV? Lol. I absolutely love that "bang bang" in Shoot Me. I notice Shin Ye-eun in that MV too. and that fastpaced upbeat Time of Our Life song... omggg this is so amazing. Loving Zombie too. I definitely know I'm going to be listening to their songs on repeat on Spotify. Thank you sooo much for introducing me to this amazing group <3

I never watch Parasite so I'm not exactly sure.

Also, talking about "Shoot Me" it's even better live :happyr::happyr:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!