the first time i ever saw eunha nervous..

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

it's the first time i ever saw them like this, it must be super hard to sing a song that u performed countless times as 6 and now you're doing it as 3. It must've felt wrong somehow.. or reality just struck them that they're not 6 anymore.

before they performed, i thought umji looked the most nervous but surprisingly during their performance eunha look the most nervous, her voice was shaky and she look like she's trembling too..

even pokerface sinb look very nervous to me, umji look nervous too but not as much as the two of them.

it could've been because of the competition too.

but i must say that if they're not visibly nervous, the performance in itself is pretty good. I like everything about it, especially when the orchestra came in and their trio group dance moves in the middle.

Juyeon is not such a good boy.

EvpSrEvWgBQjy7U?format=jpg&name=medium

Edited once, last by Dribble ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!