Low Quality Review of Real Love By OMG

• I am listening to this album and decided to share my thoughts as I’m very bored

Real love:

- very low key and underwhelming

- good to listen while studying or working as it is not distracting

Drip:

- not fan of songs that sound like multiple songs are mixed into one

- the type of song that gets liked bcos of live performances

Eden:

- liked the vibe within 2 secs

- okay I like this song, it’s going on my playlist

Replay:

- I didn’t vibe with this

Parachute:

- very fresh

- upbeat and nice

- I like it

Kiss & Fix :

- like the instrumentals

- like the vocal style here

- I like the song

Blink:

- fresh sounding and an average bop

- the chorus is nice

- I feel happy after listening to it

Dear Rose:

- I don’t particularly feel anything

- it’s a pleasant song

Sailing heart:

- love the piano introduction and the vocal style here

- sounds like an emotional ballad

- going on my playlist

Out of 10 songs, I like 4 of them

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• yeah one of main points of Real Love song is that it can play in the background when you are drinking coffee, studying, or even using vacuum cleaner

the problem is that rather than dancing to it when doing house chores it's just... well playing there, and that's it

my favorites are

Drip

Parachute

Blink

like you said that Drip seems like a song that will look and 'be' overall better with choreo etc.

well and it is

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com

• I liked

Eden

Kiss & Fix

Sailing heart

Parachute

Based on my preferences the first three are the ones I think I will listen to again

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!