[enter-talk] Red Velvet's song is good vs bad, let's vote

• [enter-talk] RED VELVET'S SONG IS GOOD VS BAD, LET'S VOTE

AVvXsEjXJb-Xy4_5SPn39QANFTELAryHpJYGsMZJXF4S1Js7xjfyHafWGqE7jjJuv5zHK9IesggWhAQFZjDkH5Di94W7qrc4Zri3FSH0aPBiSqurc-k617JBXOoRY7LZc7JT1fvn_BKm7s4kPyIlMNNDSgqaGCIgARO8oe3-G79KgWdfff928gkNy3Mvtx3F=s16000
    It wasn't like I imagined but I liked it!! It's my style

post response:
    [+1,171][-458]
    original post: here

1. [+384, -42]
    I personally like it the most after Psycho.... It's a fairy tail concept that only RV can pull off

2. [+342, -157]
    There's nothing memorable about it

3. [+290, -17]
    Am I the only one who freaking like it? I was shocked seeing so many people finding it bad in the comments

4. [+250, -67]
    It's a shame that the chorus was so boring

5. [+194, -15]
    The melody is awesome and the arrangement is solid but it sounds like a side track. There's no title-track impact

[enter-talk] I-DLE'S TOMBOY VS RED VELVET'S FEEL MY RHYTHM

Which one is better? Let's vote

post response:
    [+463][-264]
    original post: here

1. [+140, -52]
    Tomboy is way better

2. [+82, -37]
    RV has way more fans currently so what are you doing comparing them?

3. [+70, -9]
    This is no different than asking if you're an RV or an Idle fan

4. [+46, -19]
    I liked Tomboy as soon as I heard it while Feel MY Rhythm made me go "huh?"

5. [+38, 0]
    The genre and aura of the songs are totally different so why compareㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ this is Pann's specific breed ^^

6. [+37, -3]
    Red Velvet and I-dle, fighting
    AVvXsEjRr7whsh68402bIrO2_trYLhCTK8wDK9TyTStfTZ1kMNS_5BIpaqxL_1GFDbLXvggsgQrmXzjL5GCNlR4ZhZoGLOUef9ozyl-UvUyyjiofZAorxOaPwqgOKQYZT-a3d05PdbGVNRHzAwov9D_k2mDExWUoZOKupFqSR-WkuPJ2PT4LCPgR_AMYvuoA=s16000

• it's very good, people are just deaf and don't like their Velvet concepts. but whenever they do a Red concept it's "overdone" and "they're doing the red concept too much" (kinda true), you can never win with these people.

in the famous words of Jack Harlow: "All these social networks and computers got these pussies walkin' 'round like they ain't losers"

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!