What are things you didn't knew about your grandparents?

• What things you didn't knew about your grandparents till you randomly found out about them years later?

For me

1. My grandma told me as I was around 13-14 that my grandpa was only her second husband
    2. As I was 15 some weeks after my grandpa died and I visited my grandma I wondered who was playing the organ that they had in her guest room and than my grnadma said altho she didn't played in over 10 years she still knew how to play the piano and she said "Did you thought I can't play any instruments?"
    3. My grandpa had a long scar under his left boob, oneday as he was in his garden during summer without shirt I asked him where he had the scar from and he said he had a work accidant in the 80s where he cut his nose off and they made him a new nose with a rib
    4. My grandma's first pet, a hamster that she owned in the 50s was acidantly killed by a neighbor who mistook it for a rat
    5. My grnadpa said they only owned dogs so he could run away for 1 hour each day to be alone since he spend too much time with my grandma and so walking the dog gives him alone-time

And for you?

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!