Groups I predict will go downhill this year (NCT)

• I had to click and read the "shenany". Although WAYV is pretty much an underdog group, the core of some of their songs sound "entertainable"..like something I would have heard on Pop or R'N'B radio or on some soundtrack if they were in better form..but some of their production elements are shaky and SME hasn't been that strategically effective with the promo of their groups across multiple regions.

I think it's interesting for Itzy to go in a different direction when it comes to apparel collabs. They aren't locked into 1 style and if the looks actually turn out nice (I'm not considering the green/black numbers associated with their article to be everything the line has to offer), that would be a good look for them.

I'm def. interested in hearing what Seventeen comes with on the next album. If it doesn't hit right, I'm going to laugh and think about this thread.

• I had to click and read the "shenany". Although WAYV is pretty much an underdog group, the core of some of their songs sound "entertainable"..like something I would have heard on Pop or R'N'B radio or on some soundtrack if they were in better form..but some of their production elements are shaky and SME hasn't been that strategically effective with the promo of their groups across multiple regions.

I think it's interesting for Itzy to go in a different direction when it comes to apparel collabs. They aren't locked into 1 style and if the looks actually turn out nice (I'm not considering the green/black numbers associated with their article to be everything the line has to offer), that would be a good look for them.

I'm def. interested in hearing what Seventeen comes with on the next album. If it doesn't hit right, I'm going to laugh and think about this thread.

shenany....okay...okay....like woah....woah....

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!