Red velvet " Feel my rythm" Track description

• so far, im here for this. its nearly always a musical twist to their title tracks that makes it intriguing.

I agree. The way they incorporate it works so well. Also, the vocal rhythmic gymnastics that they were doing in "Dont You Wait No More"over that beat... ahhhhhh it still slaps to this very day!

Yes, the synergy of:

• Barber/beautyshop quintet styled vocal harmonies
    • "Churchy" bass vamp
    • and a little bit of "eau de Beyonce'"

makes this song continue to hit like citrus!

Can't wait to see how everything comes together. we don't know any of the producers yet, right? Think that LDN Noise Dem Jointz might put a finger in this?

Yessss the newest incantation from the ReVe spellbook is coming yall. *prepares my chanting circle* lololol

I haven't heard anything in terms of producer(s). I had a very recent synchronicity, though, the same day "Possible Red Velvet Demo???" was posted in this thread.

I don't watch much TV..but for the 30 minutes to an hour that I had it on, a Cox Digital Cable commercial came on that had Piano Sonata No. 11 synced in it!! Hella coincidental!!!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!