Some of my favorite korean actors !

• Male actors :

Song Joong Ki : He's too handsome I can't stop looking at him. Really good actor, maybe not the best acting wise but god how beautiful that man is.

Hyun Bin : I think he is perfect at switching between intense emotions and is like the most perfect husband I have seen in kdramas. I want to see him in more kdramas so badly.

Nam Koong Min : By far the best actor i've seen in kdramas. He can just do it all and is perfect in scenes with a lot of tension. Absolutely obliterated everyone in Awaken, Stove League and Doctor Prisoner.

Kim Soo Hyun : Another outstanding actor, his roles in IONTBO and Real are fantastic and he can perform in seemingly every role imaginable. Bonus point for looking like a psychopath sometimes.

Honorable mention :

Lee Joon Ki : Great actor but wasn't a fan of him and IU in Scarlet heart.

Female Actors :

Park Shin Hye : my crush in all korean medias probably. She's so good in tense moments though tends to not really be impactful on slower moments. Her roles and their storylines are kind of questionable on her older dramas rip.

Suzy : Decent acting but she's beautiful idk can't stop watching. Surprisingly good in Vagabond.

Park Bo Young : In her dramas, she's not considered that beautiful and I'm like wtf is wrong with them. Great acting, the female pool of great actors is smaller cz visuals matter more unfortunatly and I think she does standout a bit among FL.

Honorable mention :

Park Gyu Young : upcoming actor who is very good, I'm happy that I discovered her on her very first roles and that I kind of watched her grow into this very good actor. In 5 years everyone will know her.

Seo Yea Ji : She looks like a psycho and i like that.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!