Anyone interest in Izone badges ??????

• I think that it would be cool to have an update pool for badges in the future with more comebacks (for any artist)

mm that's a consideration. I think with current badge petitions, LE's, and sets, we kind of have a lot on our table already, but you're not the first to suggest something like this. :/

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• Time will tell. I guess by the time they have their next comeback, things will be more clear.

For Le sserafim, I would prefer to wait for their next comeback regardless. Sakura and Chaewon might have a lot of photos to choose from but their other members might not, so it's good to have more material ready. And besides, it would be good for Sakura and Chaewon to have nice, recent photos as opposed to mainly IZ*ONE photos.

Like with IVE for instance, I am genuinely happy with the badges we got, but the Love Dive concept photos were sooo pretty. It's kind of a shame we didn't get the option to at least have them in the polls.

Oh, yeah! You have a great point regardless of the current issue that's affecting the group's image as a whole right now.

Yeah, I know right? It seems like a lot of work to actually change out badges for ones of recent comebacks. One way I was thinking it could be easier if this were to ever happen is to have someone who desires to have a specific badge change would make a poll expressing their interests and when their poll reaches a certain amount of those interested in changing the badge. Probably to make it easier for us, they'd probably have to have people in the thread share submissions for a badge change and then someone can set up polls to vote on each badge if there are multiple.

I don't really know, that's just an idea though it seems pretty difficult if we have so many petitions coming in for LE badges and static badges and also making badge sets so it'd be hard. So I feel like the people that really want it have to get involved.

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!