women come here

• Impressive... I guess they can be impressive, but not in the sense that big boobs make me think I want mine to be big as well. Quite the opposite really.

I enjoy sports and being physically active and big boobs are like torture devices when you're active. I know several women with large breasts and their boobs cause them nothing but discomfort and pain. They also struggle to find clothes that fit well.

Also... Bras. They're necessary when you have a big chest but dear god, bras are so uncomfortable after some hours, even ones that fit properly, and with big boobs you can't ever go without really.

• We don't usually have that weird superiority complex over boobs like guys have with their dicks. Also from what I have heard from most well endowed women, big boobs can be painful.

・゚ 🎀 𝐵𝓁𝒶𝒸𝓀𝓅𝒾𝓃𝓀 𝐹❤𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 🎀 ゚・

42880fa4ac96298e4b26e69acc7466df9c020cfb.gifv61d9d03079dcca08018fddc7e065366fd5b1cb33.gifvc36d4dbbfdddf670228a3e8d52e5040a4ad6850a.gifvb84a5edbd39d08ccaad6db639e0740f4562821c6.gifv

• I mean...for guys size doesn't matter if you know what you're doing imo

i've been with guys of all sizes big ones small ones if they don't know what they are doing it doesn't matter

as for boobs I wish mine were perkier. they are a good size but not perky. and I really don't pay attention to chicks tits never have unless they are openly flaunting them in some disgusting slutty outfit. I don't mean wearing something that flatters them but i mean like dressing like a "i need attention" kind of way. So i guess for me growing up it was never an issue or really talked about. People made fun of your weight over boobs. The joys of being 37...I don't even remember school it was like eons ago lol

• If anything it’s the other way around

As a girl with smaller boobs I’m constantly complimented by my bigger boob friends that wish they weren’t so big bc it causes them back problems, and problems sleeping, problems at the gym, not all outfits look flattering with big chests etc “I can’t wear this bc my boobs are too big”

Bigger is not necessarily better

I’m glad mine are smaller and perky

They won’t sag and I look elegant in everything I wear

As for considering big boobs or smaller boobs impressive not really

It’s just boobs haha

• The grass is greener on the other side. A lot of girls with bigger boobs prefer the smaller one because smaller boobs are less painful on the shoulders and back. It's also easier to exercise, easier to find affordable yet cute bras and they have much more choices in clothing and fashion. Personally I would love to be born with smaller boobs. Big boobs are not all that great

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!