Idol is a hit song WBK

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• If you don't like Idol you're tasteless. That's facts :pepe-tea::pepe-toilet:

there isno way anyone can dislike idol

especially when this perfomance exists

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• there isno way anyone can dislike idol

especially when this perfomance exists

External Content www.youtube.com

This + the iconic MMA performance witht the Dance line :pepe-life-support::pepe-flirt:

• Posting some fave legendary Idol performances

External Content youtu.be

• This was hilarious how they legit caused a mini earthquake cause of their performance of Idol

Anyway Idol is legendary, it was also used in Korean election coverage on news 2 years after its release

External Content twitter.com

• That's one of the songs that made me interested in BTS . I love it and I love their live performances of it, the choregraphy is one of my faves. I hate dancing but I still want to stand up and do the choreo when I'm listenning to it.

This is my favorite BTS dance, I learned the chorus just by watching them.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• External Content www.youtube.com

And its MV is also predicted to surpass 1B views this year

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!