Taemin's Sayonara Hitori is magical

• The songs is amazing. The beginning starts with it's softer piano, and Taemin's voice in the appearance of little humms. Then his voice comes, almost strong, to a soft background that creates a sorrowful, but powerful atmosphere. Then comes the chorus, with the dubstep breakdown, which I always thought sounded like laser guns in music. All the contrasts in the song send me on a rollercoaster every time. His ad libs in the song add so much, and really fit in. And that last goodbye, a sudden end, but fitting right into the theme wraps it up quickly.

I don't know why, but I get a really intense feeling listening to it, a sad sort of longing lingering in my chest, and I think it's really good. Plus the music video is mysterious and magical, with the dancing on the piano, the flowers, the lava. Taemin looks like an anime character too.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Hold on, lemme go check them out.

The dance practice is hard to find on youtube. a good vers anyway.. ill link one thats good. its my favorite dance practice.

External Content vimeo.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The dance practice is hard to find on youtube. a good vers anyway.. ill link one thats good. its my favorite dance practice.

External Content vimeo.com

Ok, so I watched that along with some other performances and...

MY LORD, TAEMIN IS JUST ALKJSDLFJSDLKFJS OH MY GOSH, THAT MAN IS A PERFORMER, AN ARTIST, OH MY GOSH :omgr:

• Ok, so I watched that along with some other performances and...

MY LORD, TAEMIN IS JUST ALKJSDLFJSDLKFJS OH MY GOSH, THAT MAN IS A PERFORMER, AN ARTIST, OH MY GOSH :omgr:

Yes He is Beyond this world. A performance King.. I own the Taemin thread here if you want to check it out.. I have it updated in order from ACE to Current.

• Definitely a great song. And it allowed this to happen:

External Content www.youtube.com

Taemin plus Momo and Jihyo, yes please!

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!