Wheein's unpromoted webtoon is still peaking high on melon

• After over two weeks of good charting. The power she holds.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edit: It repeaked!

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Ain't her first time showing of her K status but after watercolor came out i saw a lot of tounges wagging hope the same will come to congratulate her now.

• Tbh the bugs tweet isn't really a good indicator of success because it's really susceptible to manipulation. Otherwise, she definitely has done well in the past and I'm really happy that she's having another successful song. Still confused how Make Me Happy didn't do better though because it's really good and public friendly imo.

• Tbh the bugs tweet isn't really a good indicator of success because it's really susceptible to manipulation. Otherwise, she definitely has done well in the past and I'm really happy that she's having another successful song. Still confused how Make Me Happy didn't do better though because it's really good and public friendly imo.

Oh is that so? I knew she had great digitals and wanted to put sumn up for the naysayers...ig you could swap that with another tweet about her digitals ^^

Oh...I haven't listened to that song yet... I'm still stuck on you, you

Desbundar

• Oh is that so? I knew she had great digitals and wanted to put sumn up for the naysayers...ig you could swap that with another tweet about her digitals ^^

Oh...I haven't listened to that song yet... I'm still stuck on you, you

Yeah, bugs chart is like the old melon chart before they changed it. Idk if you're familiar with that but the old melon chart used to be super susceptible to manipulation too. BGs would chart really high when they cameback then drop really fast because of their fandom power.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!