Is NMIXX singing live?

• I have seen people arguing over if this is live or not? so i want your guy's opinion i can't tell for sure i feel sometimes you can clearly hear them sing live but other times it seems like they aren't? this is not a bash post btw i am just really curious so regardless of your opinion keep ir civil and even if it's not live it wouldn't be a big deal so don't attack the girls i just want to know what everyone thinks because i really can't tell i am more inclined to think it's live

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• They are singing over a positive MR. As in their voices are recorded with the track (except a few members who can actually belt it out).

A negative MR, is just the soundtrack without their voices.

And it's done by a lot of groups, not only K-pop groups, since it's extremely hard to both dance and sing at the same time.

• They probably have planned out who would sing and who would lipsync and then only included the vocals of those who would lipsync in the backing track. It also could have a reduced volume vocals, just enough if that the idol would like to sing over it they could cover up the backing vocals.

Chungha would selectively sing some parts and let the reduced volume track carry through hard choreo, especially in her Bicycle stages.

• They probably have planned out who would sing and who would lipsync and then only included the vocals of those who would lipsync in the backing track. It also could have a reduced volume vocals, just enough if that the idol would like to sing over it they could cover up the backing vocals.

Chungha would selectively sing some parts and let the reduced volume track carry through hard choreo, especially in her Bicycle stages.

Somi did the same during her live with Muply:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Smartly chosen the parts which are live and which are back track.

In my opinion, at least, it means that it is a singer that knows how to perform on a stage.

• they are singing 100% live, but there is a backing track with their voices being recorded, it will play while they are singing the hardest parts. You can still hear their live voices over it as well.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!