Orbits come here

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

imagine if Loona shows something like this on their Queendom debut

I can already imagine the waves they'll send among hte audience

esp koreans who dont know them and are not used to this level of grandiose

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

• this would be enough for me <3

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Please do :eyes:<3 DONT FUCK UP BBC

• this would be enough for me <3

Voice/Star are really feel-good stages but they're too targetted to fans

Butterfly the kind of stage that can take anyone by surprise

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

• it depends guys because that gaps between 'fly like a butterfly'

I don't know, I mean they could use it and make performance more 'themed' like Oh My Girl did with Destiny, then it would make sense

• it depends guys because that gaps between 'fly like a butterfly'

I don't know, I mean they could use it and make performance more 'themed' like Oh My Girl did with Destiny, then it would make sense

nah

butterfly normal stages are far more impressive than 99% of hte special stages i have ever seen

they dont need to do much extra

they just need to make it the best butterfly stage ever

u r m o m g a y

• If Loona perform a remix song with another idol group like these songs or female idol group's songs. :lover2: I can't wait.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!