My voice vs Purpose vs INVU (Taeyeon's full album battle)

• Best album? 11

1. My voice (2) 18%
    2. Purpose (2) 18%
    3. INVU (7) 64%

I finished listening to INVU and I felt extremely satisfied!!! Overall, I enjoyed all the songs of the album .

Eargasm and astral projection!!!!๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ

-You Better Not (This is so nostalgic!!! Can I cry with happy tears? My fav overall)

-Timeless (Nostalgic,as well. It's extremely beautiful)

-Siren (OMG!!! Superior, i need an MV , please!

Love ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•:

-Some Nights (this will go to eargasm... I can feel it)

-INVU

-Can't control myself

Enjoy ๐Ÿ˜Š:

-Cold as hell

-Ending credit

-Weekend

-Toddler

Ok , like without loving ๐Ÿ‘Œ:

-No love again

-Set myself on fire( i had too hype and this song went on another direction...)

Indifferent ._. :

-Heart( too hype for this song and... It didn't click with my heart. Auch)

Probably my favorite album from her, kinda tied with my voice, however purpose had more songs in the eargasm list (LOL, 4 seasons,better babe,LYLC)but at the same time more songs in the ok list and one in the I hate list(city love...).

Also... This album is brand-new... I guess my opinion may change regarding some songs! Right now this was my initial reception.

Try to not count the repackage version of purpose and my voice yet... Once INVU gets itss repackage then you can bring to the table those tracks. Just saying this to make things fair.

• Too early for me, i need more listen

Purpose has better babe, gravity and here i am so it's a difficult decisione between purpose and invu

I will sacrifice myself listening religiously to both albums :smirks:

• It's still hard for me to rank My Voice and Purpose, how am i suppossed to add another contender? impossible :pepe-life-support:

they all share first place in my heart

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Purpose was a slow burn for me in the best way. Find Me, LOL, Love You like Crazy, Gravity, Here I am, Spark, Four Seasons, and Better Babe on one album?? She's crazy.

My Voice still holds up too. I love Time Lapse, Fire, Curtain Call, Fine, I'm OK, and When I was young.

INVU isn't impressing me outside of Heart and You Better Not. maybe Weekend too, but that's it.

Is he.....you know?

ํˆฌ๋ชจ๋กœ์šฐ๋ฐ”์ดํˆฌ๊ฒŒ๋” แ›ซ ๋ฐฉํƒ„
    ๋ ˆ๋“œ๋ฒจ๋ฒณ แ›ซ ์—‘์†Œ แ›ซ ์ƒค์ด๋‹ˆ แ›ซ ์—์ดํ‹ฐ์ฆˆ

Participate now!

Donโ€™t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!