Stunning Archer Taeyeon for her New Teasers Images + Highlight Clip #1, #2, #3 & #4

• FIRST OF ALL, LOOK AT HER

LOOK

AT

HER

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

what a gorgeous warrior fairy :pepe-life-support:

second, since I haven't seen anyone posting these, there you go! SM didn't cancel them after all :pepe-sad:

External Content www.youtube.com

this album is going to deliver because versatile king taeyeon is at it again! i feel like we haven't listen to any fragment long enough to know what they will sound like in their fullness, but the one that got my attention the most is Set Myself on Fiya, Siren is going to be a bop too, i can feel it in my right boob. The other two also osund great tho :pepemusic: i'm excited!!!

• jjjkkm

Changed the title of the thread from “Stunning Archer Taeyeon from her New Teasers Images + Highlight Clip #1, #2, #3 & #4” to “Stunning Archer Taeyeon for her New Teasers Images + Highlight Clip #1, #2, #3 & #4”.
  • My heart can't take this anymore :pepe-life-support::pepe-life-support::pepe-life-support:

but wait are we getting so many MVs? It's just teasers right? :pepe-sad:

I still can't forget that we didn't get a full MV for this song from IU!! :pepe-cut::pepe-cut:

And now Taeyeon too ...I want the MVs :cryingr:

• i don't think so, she usually teases the b-sides of her albums with teasers like these but they never end up becoming MVs, which is a pity I know :pepe-sad:

i do think that some of these scenes may appear in the main MV or at least similar ones, if they mood sampler video and the teaser images are anything to go by :pepe-notes:

• i don't think so, she usually teases the b-sides of her albums with teasers like these but they never end up becoming MVs, which is a pity I know :pepe-sad:

i do think that some of these scenes may appear in the main MV or at least similar ones, if they mood sampler video and the teaser images are anything to go by :pepe-notes:

:pepe-sad::pepe-sad:

• Jam jam deserved an MV too... She put a teaser, but ... Why? It's playing with our feelings.

• Wtf she looks incredible! SM have been upping their teaser game as of late and it’s cool to see them invest in Taeyeon too because ngl these might be my fav teaser photos of Taeyeon EVER.

I’m so freaking excited for her album now omg! I just know she will deliver.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!