Nmixx, pre-debut, stealers, and itzy jobless working for pokemon, how bad can it get JYP?

• All of them are stealers why did aespa steal kda lore and mv with ai omfg!!!!!!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• i am so confused by the post

it could be a shroom'ed out ramble

or post-modern poetry

I like to think my posts are next level poetry that nobody but me and 1 other rando troll from the main site understand, and it is quite deep, the level of humor, that nobody but me understand, and others call "trolling" or "crack talk" as the kids like to say, my poetry is on a whole other level, and in terms of post modern poetry, my poetry is above modernitity, it is modernitity itself, it is. It is the breath of fresh air we need so bad in this lacking poetry department with random white women who make poetry about their cheating husbands and gay people that write poetry about some random furry called kai. You see where I'm coming from? I am modern, I am post modern, and I am on shrooms.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• All of them are stealers why did aespa steal kda lore and mv with ai omfg!!!!!!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Aespa did not steal those kda robots! those robots we're long before jobless and had no real slayful effect, aespa's a.i are killing it and k/da's random bots are jobless, sad for them! kda lore is a joke, aespa's lore is also a joke, but a funnier one. try it again twicer fan! I am onto you!

• I like to think my posts are next level poetry that nobody but me and 1 other rando troll from the main site understand, and it is quite deep, the level of humor, that nobody but me understand, and others call "trolling" or "crack talk" as the kids like to say, my poetry is on a whole other level, and in terms of post modern poetry, my poetry is above modernity, it is moderately itself, it is. It is the breath of fresh air we need so bad in this lacking poetry department with random white women who make poetry about their cheating husbands and gay people that write poetry about some random furry called kai. You see where I'm coming from? I am modern, I am post modern, and I am on shrooms.

these lyrics work with 'next level'

:pepemusic:

• you're my world, my uniVERSE

you're my star, my vicTORY

External Content www.youtube.com

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

• Aespa did not steal those kda robots! those robots we're long before jobless and had no real slayful effect, aespa's a.i are killing it and k/da's random bots are jobless, sad for them! kda lore is a joke, aespa's lore is also a joke, but a funnier one. try it again twicer fan! I am onto you!

how can you do that and say that to Evelynn u freaking hiss hiss cat that’s why no one wants to buy you a food! Let alone give you a water!!!!

• External Content www.youtube.com

External Content www.youtube.com

• how can you do that and say that to Evelynn u freaking hiss hiss cat that’s why no one wants to buy you a food! Let alone give you a water!!!!

I needed to say what needed to be said, and yes, I aint got no food right now cause my hungry ass brothers and sisters stole my food, but once I get this allkpop pay check! ooh! my catnip is gonna be coming! don't chu worry now! miss meows a lot is good! keep on praying for me though! have to put up with jennie and GD now!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!