The man who brought South Korea's first medal from the 2022 Olympics, Kim Min Seok is a long time tzuyu fan boy and their shared birthday was mentioned in his introduction lmao.

• Yoo In Na or IU? Tzuyu.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I haven't been to the Olympics even as a bystander but if seeing her makes you more nervous imma collapse lol.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

His introduction lmao

• me and emanresu starting our Olympic training so we can go get a selfie and autograph with tzuyu.

External Content youtube.com

Desbundar

• me and emanresu starting our Olympic training so we can go get a selfie and autograph with tzuyu.

External Content youtube.com

Yes yes!!

I figured the only way to meet Tzuyu would be to be a Korean kpop idol or a future Taiwanese millionaire!

Both of which had the odds stacked high. Considering I'm not rich, Taiwanese or Korean. And can't sing.

But this gives me hope!!!!! I snowboard! I can train up and rush off the podium and drop my medals to meet Tzu Angel.

Let's train hard! What sport will you compete in?!

We gotta do this fast.

• Little correction he won bronze not gold

Oh is that so? I'm confused now...I'll change it to first medal for sk

Yep it's bronze my bad

Desbundar

• Serendipity2000

Changed the title of the thread from “Today's Olympic gold medalist Kim Min Seok is a long time tzuyu fan boy and their shared birthday was mentioned in his introduction lmao.” to “The man who brought South Korea's first medal from the 2022 Olympics, Kim Min Seok is a long time tzuyu fan boy and their shared birthday was mentioned in his introduction lmao.”.
  • I didn't think that far to think of a sport eman...

Me showing up at the Olympics to play the.........Olympics.....in general....yes

External Content youtu.be

If this doesn't work out we can overthrow jyp and place tzuyu as the future vice president like that tarot card reader said....it's all destiny.

Desbundar

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!