Switch to Me - Dahyun and Chaeyoung Behind the Scenes

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Credit to idontsleep my fellow dubu appreciator :-)

• Perfection :siptear:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

YOUR DAILY DOSE OF TWICE

ktbiwAh.gifNIJXpPq.gif

• Perfection :siptear:

she's not called dubu for no reason :-)

she can go bareface and still be as white as tofu

randomly aside i had tofu for lunch today...not that anyone cares...

• I never had tofu :/

you are kidding right? never? what kind of dubu supporter are you...

I'm losing faith in our arrangement my friend lol

are there no asian grocers around you or something? no japanese or chinese or other asian restaurants?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!