SCANDAL -「MIRROR」[Official Music Video]

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Lyrics for "MIRROR"

source: thoseguiltyeyes

btw SCANDAL's previous single "Ai Ni Naranakattanosa" is now available internationally (and now is called "It was Never Love for Me")

External Content www.youtube.com

AZvCMDr.jpg

Edited once, last by stanBiSH ().

• Nice :pepe-grooving:

I'm loving this album

of SCANDAL's recent albums i think Mirror is probably my favorite (would be a close call with "kiss from the darkness")

btw there already are translations for all the songs in the album!

MIRROR Album Lyrics
    MIRROR Album Lyrics 01. MIRROR 02. eternal 03. Ai ni Naranakatta no sa (愛にならなかったのさ; It Didn't Turn Out to Be True Love) 04. Kanojo wa Wave (彼女はWave; She Is a W
    www.scandal-heaven.com

• Intuition won't guide you in the wrong direction!! Haven't been checking out TH, but def. came back across a band I rocks with when "open" to "receiving" and clicking around again! Gotta check out the rest of their songs to see what I have to add to my Scandal catalog! Thank you for sharing!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!