Who watched Single's Inferno after Jia scandal ??? :)

• Yes me ,:teeheek:

How did I know Song Jia? After making research on Jennie in YouTube I suddenly saw this video

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

So I did some research on her too and I found this survival dating show by Netflix called "Single Inferno"

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It's funnier to watch this show after seeing Jia's scandalle,

And also how the show end on TV and in the real life

Well done netflix, I'm waiting for season 2 :peperun:

• I watched it. It's really different from dutch and american dating shows. They actually seem to care about their image while in other dating shows the contestants are literally showing pda in like the first episode.

• I watched it before the scandal when it was still airing. I have never watched dating shows so I didn't know what to expect. It was interesting. I am glad Jintaek and Soyeon ended up picking each other. Also, there are rumors that Yewon and Hyunseung have something going on in real life. So, the two couples I was rooting for ended up together. Always though Jia was overrated since the 1st-2nd episode of the show

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!