{𝕓𝕥𝕡𝕗} BTS song edits!!

• U can use this space to post your fave song edits for bts

I'm going to post a lot of bollywood song edits but this space is open for posting other song edits too :pepelove2:

i'd love to see any non-english edits too :oops:

U can add the meaning of the song too if its a non english song edit! :lover1:

Edited once, last by tetetete ().

• namkook

the best thing about this edit? its from jk's pov :love:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• jungkook

jungkook as bunny omg?? so perfect ;(

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• this one??? goes perfectly with the lyrics!!

crackedness + high tempo song

Don’t look away and give me a heartbreak.
    In this red dress, you look just like a red velvet cake.

Many like you have been heartbroken before.
    Romeos have put their life for me at stake.

This is so unfair.
    Even in this winter, you made it.
    Made it! Made it! So hot!

• sultry sexy taehyung sksskssk

perfectly captures taehyung's vibe

• this song went viral on tiktok lol

• jinkook :love:

• namjoon soft edit :pleading:

• this song with sope perfect combo

With you even the crooked paths

And the twisted conversations

Seem straight to me

With you even the false promises

And the intentions of the enemy

Seem true to me

The one who makes my heart bloom

You're that one, you're that one

The one who brings a smile when I cry

You're that one

I don't know why my heart knows that

If you're there then I'll be alright
    I'll be alright, I'll be alright

I don't know why my heart knows that

If you're there then I'll be alright

• damn this one

• I am big lover of BTS x Bollywood edits I don't know why I find so much joy in it but I do ^^

External Content www.youtube.com

External Content www.youtube.com

“we never felt so young”

0a768997596edfb15ac5d9f26d04bda8676149e3.gif

• ranveer singh one is so perfect :woow:

• jin created a masterpiece

Changed the title of the thread from “BTS song edits!!” to “{𝕓𝕥𝕡𝕗} BTS song edits!!”.
  • jimin as mimimimimi

I have this bookmarked!!! LOL - it's an immediate serotonin boost for me!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!