SUNGJONG FINALLY LEFT WOOLLIM (#SUNGJONG IS FREE)

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The company that treated him like he's less than, that didn't allow him to be an artist, that refused schedules for him that were offered because the CEO hated him, that didn't include him in any official material, that forced an image change on him and then when that image change wasn't well received told him he's not good at anything, the CEO who allegedly treated him so horribly there are things I can't name on this forum, the company that kept telling him that he's worthless - F WOOLLIM. F THAT CEO. SUNGJONG DESERVES BETTER. THEY ROBBED HIM OF HIS CHILDHOOD, YOUTH AND FORCED HIM TO NOT BE HIS TRUE SELF WHILE FORBIDDING HIM FROM HAVING ANY SCHEDULE THAT THE OTHER MEMBERS WERE ALLOWED BECAUSE SOMEBODY UPSTAIRS HAD A PROBLEM WITH SUNGJONG FOR NO REASON!

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!